WOS Mustangs vs Gilmer Buckeyes

tennisbc

Hell I got mustard on my shirt right now. We're not invincible but not one person has said this what we need to do. A whole lot of folks said jeez their schedule sucks. Nobody has figured out a way to slow us down. And don't say Gladewater...... We only had the ball 11 minutes the whole game and still scored 41. Keep away is the answer. If you try to go score for score your going to get your doors blown off.

What are you going to say if gilmer blows this game wide open...yall are brave to be talking down a team that is undefeated and who has put up the numbers they have

No one is talking down Gilmer. Were just trying to let them know they are human. Trying to say that we have a chance.

No one is talking down Gilmer. Were just trying to let them know they are human. Trying to say that we have a chance.

I don't disagree. I haven't seen anyone really running us down. There is a lot of blah blah but that's ok too. I know you guys love your team......you should. And you have a great chance to win. I said it before....we are not invincible. But who we played doesn't matter any more.

We just won a semifinal game by the largest margin Texas High School history. Who we played earlier is irrelevant........and I'm not knocking WOS accomolplishments one bit. Haven't done that one time. But you are going up against a high flying offense that has rarely been seen before. How are y'all gonna stop it.

2012 Navasota Offense is better ....I know you remember. ...

Its easy what wos needs to do and can do. Create couple turnovers. Make a play on ST. Get points somewhere else off a gilmer mistake that takes away a possession. Stangs also need to remain Stangs. If Gilmer scores 7 in 3 plays to start game, don't change. Sinton did that too. If gilmer takes 2 td lead, don't change. Png did too. But 2 turnovers would be best news for wos

Yes, WOS played a tougher pre-district schedule based on records. And WOS was not good enough to beat the teams on their schedule which is as stated, fact. By way of comparison, Gilmer is undefeated and among the highest scoring teams in Texas history, also fact.

So Gilmer has scorer's envy? I guess they have to score to make up for their lack of schedule. Maybe they can see a doctor for that. I think WOS freshman team could have beaten Rains by the same score (honestly I think Liberty would beat them). By the way, I think LaGrange was unbeaten as well as HJ and LCM when we faced them. Also, I think Newton and Foster both would have destroyed the Hr Puffnstuff Falcons, whose those around the state refer to them as "WHO DAT".

Gilmer is good no doubt or they would not be here, why don't you FINALLY give the MUSTANGS their due?  We deserve to be here as well and you never ever know, everyone thought the Patriots couldn't be beat a few years ago. I assure you, they are NOT unbeatable.

This team is nothing like the team from 2012! We relied strictly on the big play in 2012 and we can clearly have sustained drives now! I also believe our defense is all around better and more battle tested! That year we had all the hype because of all the scholarships and kind of played out of character at times! This team this year just seems more focused on the task at hand and willing to do whatever it takes. I expect a great game!

stangx2, you may be correct. It is certain that the 2014 WOS Mustangs were not good enough to win all the games on their schedule. It is equally certain that Gilmer is undefeated and has beat every team on their schedule. Good thing WOS is not 3AD2.