WOS Mustangs vs Gilmer Buckeyes

tennisbc

Venom33, I have gave much credit to WOS for making it this far. Check the record in some of the previous threads and you will see them. WOS has been stuck in purgatory for the last decade and has finally broke through not only the region but also to the state final. This year is a major step in the right direction to reclaiming the glory from the championship years. Well done, regardless of Friday's outcome.

You need to learn reading comprehension. I said GW was UNDEFEATED IN THE TOUGHEST DISTRICT! Go look. That went undefeated in the toughest district. I don't really care what you did against LaGrange, LaMargue and HJ. SETX teams are not as strong as ETX teams. Also, let's talk about what you did against Foster and Newton (a 3A team). Gilmer is undefeated for a reason. Nobody can have a discussion with you because you only want to talk about games you won and not the ones you lost. Then you criticize Gilmer's schedule even though that beat 8 teams with winning records and are blowing out ranked teams in the playoffs. UNDEFEATED now and will be UNDEFEATED after Friday. Talk to you again Friday!

Funny you want to talk about being undefeated but get those panties in a wad when you bring up that schedule. And we can talk about Foster and Newton all you want. It's what happens when you PLAY SOMEBODY.

As stated, WOS lost to a team 3 times their size and a team half their size. This is proof that Gilmer has no chance.

Actually,if you knew as much about Newton and Wos as you say you do, then you would know that we are the same size and they actually suited up a few more kids than we did.

I'm just tired of hearing who has the weaker schedule who's played top teams,who's better. This will be settled Friday at noon

Well then go back to Austin or LaGrange or wherever you are from. You are the definition of ADD. like a ping pong ball flying around over here. Dayum.

Kicker, thanks for correcting me. You are correct: Newton with 301 students is the same size as WOS with 684 students :blink:. That is why they are both 4AD2? Are you attempting to represent the systemic inability to read as your peers have done?

Ive noticed on the other board a lot of people call them Gilmer Consolidated. Whats up with that? I figure its a joke but there has to be something behind it.

One example I have seen is Lynch, Gilmer's D1 Baylor recruit was the QB for Troup last year and transferred in over the summer.

Yeah, you hillbillies from Orange need to know your place. At noon on Friday, the chosen ones — the Gilmer tackle football team, will descend in a blaze of glory from their rightful place in the heavens to grace you scrubs with their presence. In this time, they will score 100 TD's and proceed to turn water into wine. Don't even cast your eyes upon their otherworldly athletic ability or your mortal brains will literally explode.

Hi Venom33

You are a class act for sure, I respect your efforts, and feedback.  I learned a long time ago when I moved to the Big City that, some sh$t you can not wash off, you have to scrap off your shoe like dog doo, soap ad water is too good for it. I really respect you. Some battles you just have to let go. With all do respect.

Yeah, you hillbillies from Orange need to know your place. At noon on Friday, the chosen ones — the Gilmer tackle football team, will descend in a blaze of glory from their rightful place in the heavens to grace you scrubs with their presence. In this time, they will score 100 TD's and proceed to turn water into wine. Don't even cast your eyes upon their otherworldly athletic ability or your mortal brains will literally explode.

LOL

Kicker, thanks for correcting me. You are correct: Newton with 301 students is the same size as WOS with 684 students :blink:. That is why they are both 4AD2? Are you attempting to represent the systemic inability to read as your peers have done?

Ok, once again dont try to twist what I say to fit your agenda. I was talking about the Varsity team on the sidelines and you dang well know that. Just trying to hate.

Sounds good Kicker, I was speaking to enrollment as the post I referenced was doing. Did you read my post and come up with something new? Also, Did Newton have a JV and freshman team like WOS? 

Sounds good, I was speaking to enrollment as the post I referenced was doing. Did you read my post and come up with something new? Also, Did Newton have a JV and freshman team like WOS? 

Suited up being the key words in the post you were referencing. And also, physically the same size.