WOS Mustangs vs Gilmer Buckeyes

tennisbc

We just won a semifinal game by the largest margin Texas High School history. Who we played earlier is irrelevant........and I'm not knocking WOS accomolplishments one bit. Haven't done that one time. But you are going up against a high flying offense that has rarely been seen before. How are y'all gonna stop it.

By smashing you in the mouth every play. Kinda hard to fly high when your wings are too tired to flap....If you can blow us out more power to you, your better. However, if the fourth quarter rolls around and your scoring is say 14 points, i think your team is going to get a little worried. That offense HAD better fly, because if it doesn't your in big trouble. Nothing can cause a team to lose a game than NOT being able to do something they are used to doing quite easily.

MY LAST POST ON GILMER AND WO-S.i am NOT GOING TO KID MYSELF gilmer is one hell of a high school team no one can take that away from them just look what they have done to this point. gilmer has a outstanding and smart coaching staff as i have said before in some of my post i have put up. as dan hooks has said how do you stop a run away train(SMART ON FEAR DEFENSE) for starters and we here at wo-s has one of the best defense coaches around in coach thompson, he has been there and seen the best around .now then thompson is the head man and his mustangs have seen lot of very good teams in the playoffs and his mustangs will face maybe the best in gilmer.this game brings to mind the wo-s ,richmond foster game a team that had super kids all over the field you name it FOSTER had it as we saw that night.then this comes to mind ,if you watched the movie FRIDAY NIGHT LIGHTS this is what the mustang are going up aginst friday.gilmer is very GOOD in skill positions the boyd kid is something to be hold outstanding skills if wo-s cant stop gilmers screen passes going to be a long day but on the other hand if the mustangs play smart football who knows how this will turn out ,the scary thing is the kids from wo-s has not a thing to lose just go out and send gilmer a message. MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL POSTERS

stangx2, you may be correct. It is certain that the 2014 WOS Mustangs were not good enough to win all the games on their schedule. It is equally certain that Gilmer is undefeated and has beat every team on their schedule. Good thing WOS is not 3AD2.

Wow, your just unbelievable hater. Good thing Gilmer isn't 5A either. Mustangs have faced adversity and overcome it, Gilmer hasn't tasted the sting of defeat and that makes them vulnerable if a team can hang with them into the fourth. We almost saw that a couple of weeks ago. So I guess that Gilmer isn't quite good enough to hold the record for highest winning percentage in the state of Texas either.

stangx2, you are correct again. No team has been able to beat Gilmer. And Gilmer would not be the favorite to win the 5A State Championship. You are also correct that Gilmer has not been able to play in SETX against the weak sisters as WOS and Hull Daisetta have done. Gilmer has however, been able to win more state championships.   

MY LAST POST ON GILMER AND WO-S.i am NOT GOING TO KID MYSELF gilmer is one hell of a high school team no one can take that away from them just look what they have done to this point. gilmer has a outstanding and smart coaching staff as i have said before in some of my post i have put up. as dan hooks has said how do you stop a run away train(SMART ON FEAR DEFENSE) for starters and we here at wo-s has one of the best defense coaches around in coach thompson, he has been there and seen the best around .now then thompson is the head man and his mustangs have seen lot of very good teams in the playoffs and his mustangs will face maybe the best in gilmer.this game brings to mind the wo-s ,richmond foster game a team that had super kids all over the field you name it FOSTER had it as we saw that night.then this comes to mind ,if you watched the movie FRIDAY NIGHT LIGHTS this is what the mustang are going up aginst friday.gilmer is very GOOD in skill positions the boyd kid is something to be hold outstanding skills if wo-s cant stop gilmers screen passes going to be a long day but on the other hand if the mustangs play smart football who knows how this will turn out ,the scary thing is the kids from wo-s has not a thing to lose just go out and send gilmer a message. MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL POSTERS

Best post yet! Merry Christmas! Gonna be a great game

stangx2, you are correct again. No team has been able to beat Gilmer. And Gilmer would not be the favorite to win the 5A State Championship. You are also correct that Gilmer has not been able to play in SETX against the weak sisters as WOS and Hull Daisetta have done. Gilmer has however, been able to win more state championships.

So now you have a double standard. Gilmer's "weak" schedule doesn't matter in their undefeated season, but WOS's "weak" schedules giving them the best winning percentage in the state does matter. Make up your mind. I for one don't think either case is necessarily "weak" schedules.