WOS Mustangs vs Gilmer Buckeyes

tennisbc

You need to learn reading comprehension. I said GW was UNDEFEATED IN THE TOUGHEST DISTRICT! Go look. That went undefeated in the toughest district. I don't really care what you did against LaGrange, LaMargue and HJ. SETX teams are not as strong as ETX teams. Also, let's talk about what you did against Foster and Newton (a 3A team). Gilmer is undefeated for a reason. Nobody can have a discussion with you because you only want to talk about games you won and not the ones you lost. Then you criticize Gilmer's schedule even though that beat 8 teams with winning records and are blowing out ranked teams in the playoffs. UNDEFEATED now and will be UNDEFEATED after Friday. Talk to you again Friday!

Gilmer in lucky to even be in this game. ..

Well it's the things that most people don't see. I'm not saying it didn't get strightened out but there were several extracurricular activities that were near the end of the game. That's all. Not saying that Sinton had bad sportmanship at all. Just expressing my opinion. It's the feeling you get when you know you are beat and sometimes emotions get the best of you.

I'm sorry, but unless we ALL see it...it's part of the things you don't talk about that happen on the playing field.  If it were truly THAT bad I think we would have been flagged for it.  I could talk about the things I did see from WOS players EARLY in the game, but what good would that do now?  You won the game fair & square.   If you feel that strongly about it then I invite you to e-mail our AD [email protected] and tell him about it and he will address it.  Good luck against Gilmer!

Gilmer will no doubt move the ball on us, lesser teams have. I just hope our offense can at least match it and our defense is able to slow them down some what. I don't want to see another Navasota 2012...

give em hell Stangs!!

WOS by 5

That Navasota game still hunts me today Venom33, before I could sit down they had scored, and we went 3 and out. Point well taken.

BRH3, please note that WOS fan base suffers from systemic inability to read and comprehend. Once they detect that you have a different perspective they make up words and stories about what you say in your statements.

Yes we lost 2 games early in the season! One of those losses came to a team that's also gonna win state Thursday! And the other was to a team 3 times our size! Both of them came in our sophomore qbs first few games! The WOS team now is NOT the WOS team that lost those games!!!!! But please look at them as a two loss team!!!

Gilmer will no doubt move the ball on us, lesser teams have. I just hope our offense can at least match it and our defense is able to slow them down some what. I don't want to see another Navasota 2012...

give em hell Stangs!!

WOS by 5

Nav 2012 did that to everybody. They beat us like we stole their Christmas toys!!

Falcon, I know folks on here give you a hard time for what you post and sometimes rightfully so but let's pretend it's just you and I hanging out by the water cooler shooting the breeze about football and I ask "so what is it about West Orange Stark football that really chaps your a$$?" What would your response be? There has to be a reason somewhere in the past that really soured you... what is it? I am in no way attacking you its just my curiosity is getting the best of me.

And another thing...I've seen all over this site and the downlow site that everyone believes gilmer is unbeatable because of the amount of points they have scored in those wins! Yes it is impressive but honestly it doesn't matter! You don't have to win every game by 50 to be the best! You just have to beat the best by 1!!!! Hell if it was about scoring the most points, then Oregon would be the most unbeatable team in college football! But every year they run into a defensive team and lose!!! Just saying win by 50 or win by 1 a win is a win!!!!

Venom33, I appreciate the inquiry. You are not the first person to pose this question. I have received the same question from HD fans on many occasions as well as others in the past. The answer is that I feel compelled to point out the fallacy of unrealistic and delusional posters who operate in fantasy land. I will always give credit where credit is due and attempt to post from a perspective based on realism.    

Falcon, I appreciate your response and I totally understand your point of view but instead of trying rub our nose in it because we lost to Newton give us a pat on the back or an "atta boy" for at least making it this far. We're one of two left standing. I read your first posts in this thread and you were being congratulatory but then you were confronted by a few posters and you totally went south with your comments. If you make the game Friday send me a pm. I will save you a seat and bring an extra cowbell for you and we can chew the fat or a chicken strip...