WOS Mustangs vs Gilmer Buckeyes

tennisbc

Are you indicating that Newton has as many kids in the program as WOS?

No. I mean exactly what I said. They have kids that are about the same size and have very similar numbers to how many kids we have on the sidelines. Now this isn't about Newton. This thread is about the SC game coming up on Friday. I know you are using Newton to try and get under our skin because that is the only negative thing you have. No reason to keep trolling...move along now

Agreed Kicker. Please recall that YOU attempted to prove me wrong making the statement "if you knew as much about Newton as you say you do". If you attempt to discredit me you will need to read carefully, make sure you understand the statement, get your facts straight and expect a response.

Agreed Kicker. Please recall that YOU attempted to prove me wrong making the statement "if you knew as much about Newton as you say you do". If you attempt to discredit me you will need to read carefully, make sure you understand the statement, get your facts straight and expect a response.

I don't have to. You mostly do a great job discrediting yourself. Anyways, time to move on to a game that hasn't been played yet.

Yeah, you hillbillies from Orange need to know your place. At noon on Friday, the chosen ones — the Gilmer tackle football team, will descend in a blaze of glory from their rightful place in the heavens to grace you scrubs with their presence. In this time, they will score 100 TD's and proceed to turn water into wine. Don't even cast your eyes upon their otherworldly athletic ability or your mortal brains will literally explode.

Oh my gosh!! Exploding with laughter....grrreaaattt post! Can I get a witness?? Hallelujeerrr!

Yeah, you hillbillies from Orange need to know your place. At noon on Friday, the chosen ones — the Gilmer tackle football team, will descend in a blaze of glory from their rightful place in the heavens to grace you scrubs with their presence. In this time, they will score 100 TD's and proceed to turn water into wine. Don't even cast your eyes upon their otherworldly athletic ability or your mortal brains will literally explode.

Gotta say this is a good post. Like your originality.

The stronger schedule debate is settled quite easily. WOS opponents were 113 and 66 with one tie. They faced exactly one team that did not play in postseason.
Gilmers opponents were 95 and 82. 9 opponents made playoffs. Yes for both i included the playoffs. They faced two 9 loss teams, two 7 loss teams, four 6 loss teams and three 5 loss teams.
WOS did play a 10 loss team but that evens with the two 5 loss teams Gilmer started playoffs against.
Every non district opponent for WOS made playoffs and one plays tomorrow.
That all is not opinion. These are all facts

Yes, WOS played a tougher pre-district schedule based on records. And WOS was not good enough to beat the teams on their schedule which is as stated, fact. By way of comparison, Gilmer is undefeated and among the highest scoring teams in Texas history, also fact.

WOS would be undefeated with that schedule too. Instead of playing Pine Tree and Community, Mustangs played a state finalist in Newton and a highly regarded Richmond Foster. Lost both, i know thats what youll say but they havent lost sense and learned more from 2 losses than Gilmer learned beating cupcakes by 50

We just won a semifinal game by the largest margin Texas High School history. Who we played earlier is irrelevant........and I'm not knocking WOS accomolplishments one bit. Haven't done that one time. But you are going up against a high flying offense that has rarely been seen before. How are y'all gonna stop it.