Need some help on texas4asports defending WO-S and Crosby..

Here's a sample of what one called Crosby's mascot then my response:

oh ok, sorry didn't realize, let me think...hmmmm. how about kitty whoopers, nah that's too intimidating..pussycat whippers...nah too cliche. i'll get back to you.
in the meantime, keep it real, Crosby has a great team and alot of good fans, you need not come on here besmirching (google that if you need to) the good fans of Tivy or PLC or anybody else, just because "their" team is out of the playoffs doesn't mean they're not good football fans with worthy opinions. we're lucky to still have them participating, many fans will, after their teem loses, as i have said before "evaporate like a mouth full of cotton candy in bubba's mouth at the county fair". that got deleted with the imposter's thread deletion, had to find a way to work it back in. i have a feeling if things don't go your way friday evening you'll be in that group
CP is playing on a level and with the experience that gives them an edge.

Footballer06:
Sure thing professor or how about a condescending Alex Trebek I'll take Dripping Springs azz kickings in 2014 for $1600 no wait give me Dripping Springs shutouts for a true daily double and you can use them cotton balls to oh nevermind .... CC TAKEOVER and never had a problem with things that drip!!

Like Strattrax said, jealousy, envy, or Fear. Chumps are sitting it out now.
Just make sure when your run over their speed bump arse you goose the peddle a little and take a little hide with it and let them know Southeast Texas was there !

I like it!! SETX TAKEOVER!! Let's all get some respect so that's my new ending phrase no more CC!!