#WRTS

Aces_Full

I know he's only a kid, but you reap what you sow. He has played games with a bunch of schools fan-bases.

There are many more people out there that are not as rational as me. There is a hell storm coming his way. I really do believe that he enjoys all the attention: good or bad.

Here is a good flow chart that tells you all you need to know about Tweeting recruits.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B87IyX6CEAEx_Ir.jpg

I always go with my gut - and I was right with Jefferson - and I think that the Mack decision is far from final - hope he is an Aggie just due to his talent - but he may just turn out the be a Drama King as well (not so good).

When he plays motivated, he is a BEAST. He dominated the UA practices and game. 

Not mad just making an observation. I read lots of posts by fans on numerous college football sites. It's just interesting when a recruit goes against the grain a bit by considering another school, how fast some fans turn against him. But now that he's back in the fold, it's all good. These kids make their decisions based on what's best for them. Nothing wrong with that.