#WRTS

Aces_Full

You should study this issue. I don't think you understand. I spelled it out for you earlier.

Since pointed out that you're probably a tshirt sip, it makes a little more since now.

I do not claim to have graduated from UT. I do not pretend to have graduated from UT. I do not refer to UT as "we" our "my" or "our". Right now I do not even own an article of clothing with UT on it. However, I adamantly support the University of Texas. 

My wife and I are graduates of Southwest Texas State University. We have 3 children and of the two that are college eligible, none of them attend UT (I am counting on #3. He wants to go to film school and UT is the best choice in Texas). I support their universities, Tx State University, and the University of Texas.

You can rest assured, without an inkling of a doubt, that even I know the aggies do not run shite in this state. Does that make "since" to you?

I do not claim to have graduated from UT. I do not pretend to have graduated from UT. I do not refer to UT as "we" our "my" or "our". Right now I do not even own an article of clothing with UT on it. However, I adamantly support the University of Texas. 

My wife and I are graduates of Southwest Texas State University. We have 3 children and of the two that are college eligible, none of them attend UT (I am counting on #3. He wants to go to film school and UT is the best choice in Texas). I support their universities, Tx State University, and the University of Texas.

You can rest assured, without an inkling of a doubt, that even I know the aggies do not run shite in this state. Does that make "since" to you?

That was directed at Pride....but if the shoe fits.

Ags believe the only people who watch them play, pull for them, and buy their merchandise are strictly alumni? You have got to be kidding me! What a selfish attitude, not to mention delirious to boot.

Funny how they throw rocks at their old conference, since that is all the ammo they have, and instead of hating Bama like they did/do Texas, they suck Bama's arse and tout their conference comrades.

WVA and TCU were supposed to be lame additions to the Big XII, but WVA surprised lots of people and TCU should have made the final four.

Ok, you can take your ball and go home now.

Ags believe the only people who watch them play, pull for them, and buy their merchandise are strictly alumni? You have got to be kidding me! What a selfish attitude, not to mention delirious to boot.

Funny how they throw rocks at their old conference, since that is all the ammo they have, and instead of hating Bama like they did/do Texas, they suck Bama's arse and tout their conference comrades.

WVA and TCU were supposed to be lame additions to the Big XII, but WVA surprised lots of people and TCU should have made the final four.

Ok, you can take your ball and go home now.

T-shirt conversation aside, since it's too hard for you to understand.

I hate Bama and the rest of SEC.  Unless they are playing somebody from another conference OR it benefits ATM.  Call me selfish.

I understand perfectly. No need to attack my intelligence, although condescension is expected. People can root for, buy merchandise which represents, and attend games for any team they choose. I even went to Kyle field to see the Ags play Kansas a few years back. Had a good time except I thought the guy next to me was in a trance.

The fans I can't stand are the ones who appear out of nowhere when a loser starts winning and those who change teams like underwear.

I have been a Texas fan since I was a kid and even liked the Ags during the Slocum years (I have already said this many times). I guess this makes me a T-shirt fan but I really couldn't care less what others think about it. Just thought I would try and educate those who think the only fans teams should have are alumni. What a joke.

Oh yeah, you would be the exception to the Bama hater argument.

I understand perfectly. No need to attack my intelligence, although condescension is expected. People can root for, buy merchandise which represents, and attend games for any team they choose. I even went to Kyle field to see the Ags play Kansas a few years back. Had a good time except I thought the guy next to me was in a trance.

The fans I can't stand are the ones who appear out of nowhere when a loser starts winning and those who change teams like underwear.

I have been a Texas fan since I was a kid and even liked the Ags during the Slocum years (I have already said this many times). I guess this makes me a T-shirt fan but I really couldn't care less what others think about it. Just thought I would try and educate those who think the only fans teams should have are alumni. What a joke.

Oh yeah, you would be the exception to the Bama hater argument.

Ran out of likes. Great post.

Was in Rupp Arena last weekend with 24k other folks. I would guess over half were "t shirt" fans according to aggy. Was in Lexington all weekend. Never heard the term once. Never heard it in DKR either. Heard it a bunch in Aggieland. It's an aggy thing. I guess it's kind of like squeezing your junk when you need a score. You'd have to be a gomer to get it...

• 2 weeks later...

Shouldn't all trademarks from recruits parents be useless?

If my kid was a top player in the country I could patent #ABC and get Nike to pay me. Sounds like a good business for a lot of parents

Interesting point. Also, the document attached looked like the trademark was pending. I'm by no means an intellectual property lawyer but that's what it looked like to me. Unless it has since gone through....

This is from Hamm today

That he talked with Daylon's father lastnight, and Daylon did bring up some good points. However, he said right now TCU is the leader because the family really likes Gary Patterson, but he would be willing to bet Daylon signs a LOI with us. He said our DC hire will be strong, and we are going to regain some recruiting momentum down the stretch which maybe enough to bring Daylon back on board.

If im Lodge, no way I go to Aggie. Who wants to compete with Noil, Reynolds, RSJ, Pope, Quiv, Tabayu, Nacho and the new 5 star out of AZ? Gotta be a better fit out there somewhere.

So he's afraid of competition?

The go-to WR was a walk on.

The bigger question should be- Why is Sumlin still recruiting WRs if he is so loaded at that position? Do the aggies not have more pressing needs?