#WRTS

Aces_Full

I wonder if aggy" was still in the big 12 when they had johnny would they be big 12 haters? Its disturbing how fast aggy turns on his own state after a short couple years. Yall are living on the history of the SEC that was built long before aggy was involved. Stop thinkin Texas A&M made the SEC what it is today.

Hey bevo, did you hear me say any of this non-sense you spew?

We don't belong to bevo XII-II anymore.  Y'all are the reason reason we left.  We're not going to pull for you or your kin.

What's good for the bevo12-2 is not good for the SEC, what's good for the SEC is not good for bevo 12-2.

Do you want me to state it another way?

3 star Char will have those boys in austin back to national powerhouse in no time.

I'll be waiting.  

Hey mutt go eat in another dog bowl! Im a texas lover. If aggy is doing good I route for them. Stop peeing on the wrong leg. Just dont act like aggy made the sec

We root for the school we actually went to for our education. I know that is difficult to understand for someone that bought a t-shirt at Wal-Mart.

I have never seen anyone on this board claim that A&M made the SEC. The SEC is benefitting from the Texas market, but A&M is still the big winner for moving conferences. The exposure and TV time the SEC has brought is exponentially more that it was in the Big 12. It will only help in the long run.

If baylor made the playoffs and played alabama who would you go for? I used baylor for only reason being so close to A&M

I root for the SEC team. Baylor and TCU getting left out actually proves why I should. The SEC champ seems to almost have an automatic bid to the playoff based on their past success while the Big 12 is left out in the cold.

If Bama makes it to the championship game, the bowl revenue that is split amongst the teams is over $82 million. The Big 12 this year is splitting $21 mil. That's not including future TV deals, SEC Network, etc.

Do you live in texas? It sounds like your all bout the money and know all the money deals when it comes to the contracts. So why wouldn't you route for a texas school over a SEC school since you have no affiliation with them other than sharing a conference for 4 years? I would want that money going to schools in my owns state

Do you live in texas? It sounds like your all bout the money and know all the money deals when it comes to the contracts. So why wouldn't you route for a texas school over a SEC school since you have no affiliation with them other than sharing a conference for 4 years? I would want that money going to schools in my owns state

The more money my conference makes, the more my school gets. The bigger the TV contract the SEC gets, the more my school makes. Every game A&M plays is on tv now which is great for me and our fanbase. Long gone are the days in the Big 12 trying to listen to half of our games on radio and keeping up with stat tracker. I can actually watch every game on TV! It's crazy!

We root for the school we actually went to for our education. I know that is difficult to understand for someone that bought a t-shirt at Wal-Mart.

I have never seen anyone on this board claim that A&M made the SEC. The SEC is benefitting from the Texas market, but A&M is still the big winner for moving conferences. The exposure and TV time the SEC has brought is exponentially more that it was in the Big 12. It will only help in the long run.

A&M & Big Winner. "What are two things rarely used in the same sentence, Alex."

The more money my conference makes, the more my school gets. The bigger the TV contract the SEC gets, the more my school makes. Every game A&M plays is on tv now which is great for me and our fanbase. Long gone are the days in the Big 12 trying to listen to half of our games on radio and keeping up with stat tracker. I can actually watch every game on TV! It's crazy!

You have to understand, pride at impact. Aggy poor compared to UT. They need that dough to pay off all the retarded raises and extensions they hand out.

If you're scared, say you're scared Ags. Where is all that we going to the SEC but still want to play Texas garbage? Well you had your chance & dixie-chickened out.

Pathetic.

Oh please. I have no interest in playing Texas. None. Ask me in 5 years and maybe I feel different. Glad to play a Big 12 school that we've never played before.

I haven't seen one post on here cheering for Blinn. We all the truth about aggie. Lamar, then Blinn, then finish a year and dunk your ring. Then down talk any other education.
BTW, I own Lamar and Texas gear. Probably still have my Metcalf Republic shirt in a box.

I haven't seen one post on here cheering for Blinn. We all the truth about aggie. Lamar, then Blinn, then finish a year and dunk your ring. Then down talk any other education.
BTW, I own Lamar and Texas gear. Probably still have my Metcalf Republic shirt in a box.

I don't know what it is with aggy and the t shirt thing. Funny, they don't realize they are slamming some of their own fans. OldTimer, for instance, says he didn't go to A&M but he is a good, enthusiastic supporter of the university and its teams. But he is a "t shirt" fan according to some. Last I checked, people are allowed to root for whomever they want and ANY school is more than happy to take their patronage dollars.

I had a guy that was at least 75 calling me a t shirt fan at the 05 game at Kyle. He was angry and belligerent and didn't like it when I explained some of us are, in fact, intelligent enough to get into the University, even its graduate school. He was to the point of trying to pick a fight with me until I politely asked his wife to get a handle on him before he hurt himself.

I know a lot of Aggies that are great and I enjoy their friendship very much. But some, even on this site, just appear to be angry and bitter...

My t-shirt fan comment was directed at whoever that was that said they rooted for the team that was winning in Texas. My point was, a real fan goes through the good and the bad. I was there through the Fran years and know how bad it can get.

Btw I believe TxHoops is the only Texas alum that post on this board. There will be more when Texas gets good again, but he is on his own for now.

You should study this issue. I don't think you understand. I spelled it out for you earlier.

Since pointed out that you're probably a tshirt sip, it makes a little more since now.