#WRTS

Aces_Full

#WeRunfromThisState

Ags had a chance to put up or shut up, and they chose to run.  Strong and Texas was pretty adamant in stating they would play anyone they put in front of them.  ATM...crickets. 

Rumor is they thought it would effect recruiting, whatever that meant. 

If you're scared, say you're scared Ags. Where is all that we going to the SEC but still want to play Texas garbage? Well you had your chance & dixie-chickened out.

Pathetic.

And you know this because Chimp wrote it in an article a few weeks ago or where you involved in the discussions?

SEC and Ags had the opportunity to put aTm in the Texas Bowl against UT and passed.  I thought the Ags wanted that game?  Texas said they would play whoever was put in front of them.  As witnessed by their early acceptance.  

What part of any of that are you not getting or debating?  

Embarrassing for Ags.  

Has anybody ever provided any reliable information that says the Aggies backed out of some hypothetical bowl game?

No none at all. It is being reported that both schools didn't want the matchup unless both of the teams were better. But whatever Chimp writes has to be true. I'm embarrassed

No none at all. It is being reported that both schools didn't want the matchup unless both of the teams were better. But whatever Chimp writes has to be true. I'm embarrassed

Link? The truth of the matter is Texas accepted the bid regardless of opponent. THEN the sec chose arky to fill that spot. I don't blame them - they put aggy up against a team that Texas beat soundly and put Arkansas against Texas, a team anyone with vision can see was playing better at the end of the year than aggy. Spin it anyway you want - the SEC does not want to lose that game and for sure does not want to see the Horns take aggy to the shed. They made a shrewd move to make sure that didn't happen.

"Texas, a team anyone with vision can see was playing better at the end of the year than aggy"

Man must be nice to take a 38 point loss and make it a vision.  Anyone who can paint a bright picture for either of these teams this year is stretching the truth a LOT.  Fact is Texas A&M at least did beat a top 25 team in Auburn - Did Texas?  No do not think so!

With the exception of WVU Texas had it 5 wins against teams with a combined 19 Wins - 41 Losses (all pretty bad teams) - think it might just be too early to thump your chest on Texas "Improvement".

I wonder if aggy" was still in the big 12 when they had johnny would they be big 12 haters? Its disturbing how fast aggy turns on his own state after a short couple years. Yall are living on the history of the SEC that was built long before aggy was involved. Stop thinkin Texas A&M made the SEC what it is today.