''           29  Marlin  3

''           31 Dublin  14

''           37 Clifton  6

''           32 Brucefield Eddy 0

''           47 Jarrell 13

''           35 Blooming Gr. 13

''           40 C. Camden  14

''           51 Crockett 28

This will be all I will say about this game.  I think Newton should be the favorite and is probably the more talented team.  But, with that said I believe that the Rogers defense will give Newton problems and this will be a little lower scoring than most believe.  I will be the lone ranger on this one but I will call for:

Rogers - 24

Newton - 22

This will be all I will say about this game. I think Newton should be the favorite and is probably the more talented team. But, with that said I believe that the Rogers defense will give Newton problems and this will be a little lower scoring than most believe. I will be the lone ranger on this one but I will call for:

Rogers - 24
Newton - 22

You won't be a Lone Ranger. Rogers is good. I'm still undecided on who I think wins this one. I agree tho probably will be close.

Some more stats

scoring

Rogers 371  opponent 198

Newton 506--------------218

Franklin 603-------------188 (includes the loss to Newton)

Much tougher schedule for Newton - Henderson ,WO-S, Tatum, Orangefield, Corrigan with both running backs playing, and Franklin. (Franklin was a good defensive team and Newton put 49 on them).

There are no weak teams left in the playoffs.

Spoke with a Corrigan player after the Franklin game and he said Rogers has a real good running back and one good defensive player that stands out from the others.I think it's another game where Rogers hasn't played a tough schedule besides Corrigan that they beat with Corrigans backs out the first qt. Newton without turnovers takes this one and moves on.