Cameron Yoe 54 East Chambers 21/Final

Guest ECBucFan

Did New Caney win State yet since they have that stadium?

You beat me to it. If New Caney does not play Porter in the State Championship next year, the idiot trolls need to go away for good. 

You beat me to it. If New Caney does not play Porter in the State Championship next year, the idiot trolls need to go away for good.

I doubt the stadium being built will turn New Caney ISD around, folks. That's not what those two guys are preaching anyway. At least not from what I can tell. That's a small portion in the grand scheme. On the flip side, that is a grand stadium and New Caney has made vast improvements from last year. One might think their headed in the right direction.

On another note. Rockdale loses to Yoe by 7 next week.

I doubt the stadium being built will turn New Caney ISD around, folks. That's not what those two guys are preaching anyway. At least not from what I can tell. That's a small portion in the grand scheme. On the flip side, that is a grand stadium and New Caney has made vast improvements from last year. One might think their headed in the right direction.

On another note. Rockdale loses to Yoe by 7 next week.

Finally!!! A rational thinker!! Thank you Feel the Sting!

Great season Bucs! Didn't have the best of nights, but I'll give it to Yoe they are the real deal! But after seeing them and Rockdale, Rockdale wins next week, but will be one hell of a game! Both teams are big physical and fast!

Rockdale is hurting right now...and a few yoe players were not playing that game....Yoe will take it!