Roll Call For HJ & WO-S games

griff

A few WO-S fans are planning to attend the HJ game Friday afternoon, then head over to Baytown for the nightcap of WO-S vs. LaMarque. I was wondering if there are any WO-S fans besides myself and kicker on this message board who will be in attendance at the HJ game. Maybe even catch an after game meal. There will be enough down time after the HJ game for us to eat somewhere then make it to Stallworth Stadium before kickoff. Leave a reply on this thread if you're from WO-S and will be at the HJ game. We've chatted with many of you over the years, but have never put faces with the (user)names. 'Would be cool to meet some of you.

Stud88...look for a small group of guys wearing WO-S gear. We'll try to sit near the 50 yard line if we can. I expect HJ to bring a big crowd.   BTW...you just made your 88th post. 

Bobkat...of course. Look for us. Will you also travel to the WO-S to cheer us on? 

Mrs.#1StangFan...I've been chatting with your husband all week. Looking forward to meeting you and the hubby.

MoFo...come introduce yourself. We're pulling for the Hawks!

AAW...if you're not "working" this game, join the crowd. I tried to chat with you at the Silsbee/WO-S game after it was final, but you were immersed in the stats and all that. 

Anyone else?