East Chambers vs Cameron-Yoe

Yoe does seem to be clicking at the right time. The younger guys are getting the experience now through the season. Their defense seems solid as they just held the #3 team that averaged 59 points per game to 31 points. It will be hard to fool this defense. We must capitalize on their weakness if we can find it! They are also very opportunistic, so turnovers and mistakes will kill us. Go in with confidence and good things will happen. Lets Go BUCS!  

Teague is one dimensional on offense so I would imagine yoe never accounted for the run. Being versatile on offense I think will give yoe problems. They can't sit back and play zone and only rush 4 or 5. They will have to account for the run

I think EC has earned the role of being the favorite in this one. They played a season that was only 4 pts away from being undefeated, while Cameron Yoe has lost 4 games. I honestly think EC will take this one. Cameron has been a powerhouse in the past and has done good this year, but I think they will be beaten this weekend.

That's why they play the game. Yoe beat Whitney by 20 we beat Whitney by 26 and EC by 4 so does that make EC 2points better? Anybody can make predictions and if any of us were any good we'd be full time bookies

Guest ECBucFan

No need to try to reason with Pig or oldschool2. They are both avowed SETX haters, nothing more, nothing less. The trolls add nothing to discussions here other than their constant bashing of SETX teams.

It must suck to be so miserable like them. :lol:

Guest ECBucFan

And last week: ..Go Bumblebees!

How did that work out for you, pig?

All you do is support opponents of and pick against SETX.

I wonder how long the mods will be tolerant of this troll?

No need to try to reason with Pig or oldschool2. They are both avowed SETX haters, nothing more, nothing less. The trolls add nothing to discussions here other than their constant bashing of SETX teams.

It must suck to be so miserable like them. :lol:

Hater huh?.. Ok. Just because I know that setx is way behind the rest of the state as of the last 10-15 years. And I know how to fix it, but all of setx refuses to change anything. Whatever man.

You're just like everyone else. 9-1 and 3rd round exit is GREAT. Why don't you think outside the box a minute. Ever wonder why you guys can't get past round 3 or 4? I would think that will all those winning seasons, all those district championships, all those D1 players you've had....surely at least 1 or 2 legitimate state title runs. But I'm a hater.

Trust me. Cameron Yoe is not impressed that you went 9-1 vs other setx teams. Little SEC has one more week of football.

Hater huh?.. Ok. Just because I know that setx is way behind the rest of the state as of the last 10-15 years. And I know how to fix it, but all of setx refuses to change anything. Whatever man.

You're just like everyone else. 9-1 and 3rd round exit is GREAT. Why don't you think outside the box a minute. Ever wonder why you guys can't get past round 3 or 4? I would think that will all those winning seasons, all those district championships, all those D1 players you've had....surely at least 1 or 2 legitimate state title runs. But I'm a hater.

Trust me. Cameron Yoe is not impressed that you went 9-1 vs other setx teams. Little SEC has one more week of football.

Dear Savior!   Please return to your roots and leave SETX alone. 

We dont want your opinion of where you think we should or can be.  The more you talk the less respect I have for you. 

I understand you must come from where everyone wins state every year,  high schools build nfl stadiums, and everyone holds hands at halftime and prays to the football gods! 

and Im sorry your mommy made you move to Southeast Texas where we dont live up to your standards!  

but Honestly dude no one cares!   find a new message or move on!  

How did that work out for you, pig?

All you do is support opponents of and pick against SETX.

I wonder how long the mods will be tolerant of this troll?

I'm just ready for a setx team to win a state title and prove me and the other guys wrong. It remains to be seen if that's gonna happen. When exactly was the last state title for setx? Newton '05?