HJ vs. La Grange

drewlsu

imma try to go to this one u can ride as long as u wanna stop in Baytown on the way back to see retaliation on the cougars

That sounds like a pretty good plan. I'll get with you later in the week and maybe we can figure something out. Kind of a fluid situation for me. I'm off all week, but it's hunting season too :)

I will be polite and not clog your thread with truths about your SOFT and SWEET, pastry like team,so I will say this and leave your thread...those breaks are squeaking and I can hear them all the way over here in cougar country!! don't worry, La Grange will BEAT them off for you free of charge and get you right again ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

La Grange is legit. Offensively, the two RBs are studs. But if a team can La Grange to beat them through the air, they will have a good chance at winning. Orangefield intercepted La Grange's first two passes.

As far as La Grange's defense, I think H-J will be able to move the ball. Orangefield struggled to move the ball, but H-J is a little more athletic and I think that will help. But, La Grange has an advantage having seen a similar offense this week.

It will be a good game in my opinion.

I will be polite and not clog your thread with truths about your SOFT and SWEET, pastry like team,so I will say this and leave your thread...those breaks are squeaking and I can hear them all the way over here in cougar country!! don't worry, La Grange will BEAT them off for you free of charge and get you right again ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love it when we get the haters all riled up, to bad he left the thread I wanted to know what he did last Friday night, or what he will be doing this coming Friday I know where HJ fans will be. Win or lose we will be playing that 3rd EXTRA game for the season.
At least there will be less people for mighty mouse to compete with during Black Friday shopping... Hey mighty mouse shopping tip for you I hear the feminine hygiene products will be on sale, maybe you can stock up

I love it when we get the haters all riled up, to bad he left the thread I wanted to know what he did last Friday night, or what he will be doing this coming Friday I know where HJ fans will be. Win or lose we will be playing that 3rd EXTRA game for the season.
At least there will be less people for mighty mouse to compete with during Black Friday shopping... Hey mighty mouse shopping tip for you I hear the feminine hygiene products will be on sale, maybe you can stock up

i was watching my team LM advance to play the wos donkeys...wow, now how would YOU know feminine hygiene would be on sale?? shopping for a bargain for yourself?? since when they put you in a bottle anyway?? and again you making my point very clear... people like you and the whole SETX area are happy with just making it to the playoffs. "win or lose we will be playing our 3rd EXTRA game of the season"...so, will the community break out the burger king crowns and waffle house hats to crown you 2nd rd champs??? ROFLMAO..you people smh lol.