Greetings SETX... Like the Brenham Cubs, I'm back.

BrenhamFan

Wow, we got a fight on our hands. I don't think footballer06 was meaning any ill will towards family of any sort. He always comes up with these jacked up answers that makes me wonder about him. First I wonder about the whole testicle thing. I have jabbed with a few people on here and have never even considered their testes. He will come off very brash and I refrain from taking shots at him because Crosby beat us this year. I have to listen to him even though he should have a lil more respect for our team since they didn't beat us as badly as he said they would. I respect brenham and wouldn't want to play them in any sport. Very storied program. Hopefully yalls "kids" can settle yalls adult Internet argument. Wish yall both luck and hopefully yall play in 3rd round.

Believe me Dawg I do respect Nederland as well as all the SETX teams that I've grown up with and followed all my years. These forums are for entertainment purposes only. Nothing I say matters or changes any outcome on the gridiron and I've never intended to offend anyone just entertain. It's simple really if you don't need it don't read it. Now I'm a poet. Maybe I should use a disclaimer before any post and say with all due respect. With all due respect Neumann and Faircloth are both still "good" coaches and I-10 traffics about to get heavy with Cougar Red headed West bound. With all due respect Calhoun the clocks ticking. Tick tock Tick tock...

I got told off or got some childish rant about my testicles and family? 

Is that as childish as getting on the Texas 4A Sports board and pleading with Port Lavaca to "please beat the snot out of Crosby"? On what thread did anyone say we are going to own them? You like attention and just make stuff up. Wipe the Rocky Road stains from your Limas Sweed Longhorn jersey and man up.

So you like Dayton, then King, then Brenham or am I getting the order confused?

Also, are Oct and Feb the only times you actually take a decent picture? Trying to figure out that username.

you know she takes great photos. She is also nice enough to offer other teams parents the opportunity at getting their hands on photos for most games.

I have admired her photos from that link. Sorry OctFeb - you take great photos! Was kidding about that. But your football allegiances have me puzzled. I guess having three favorite teams in the playoffs guarantees that one team might still be playing for awhile. :lol:

i happen to like Brenham to. Mainly because Dayton and Brenham have had some huge playoff games and the last 3 times they have met the winner has played for state. Make no mistake though if Dayton got to play Crosby or Brenham it would mean Dayton was in the regional finals and either team would be a fun game. Also unless I'm mistaking Perribollas son was the qb that took Brenham to the finals last year and he is back this year. He is a excellent football player and a Crosby Brenham matchup would be a good one.

Is that as childish as getting on the Texas 4A Sports board and pleading with Port Lavaca to "please beat the snot out of Crosby"? On what thread did anyone say we are going to own them? You like attention and just make stuff up. Wipe the Rocky Road stains from your Limas Sweed Longhorn jersey and man up.

Touche', but that was aimed at getting the PLC fans riled up (easy to do) and get them talking because we talked to them leading up to our game last year and they are entertaining. But think what you will and man up?? OK.... said from the beginning I thought Crosby would win. 

Touche', but that was aimed at getting the PLC fans riled up (easy to do) and get them talking because we talked to them leading up to our game last year and they are entertaining. But think what you will and man up?? OK.... said from the beginning I thought Crosby would win.

was a bunch of talk between y'all last year.

Touche', but that was aimed at getting the PLC fans riled up (easy to do) and get them talking because we talked to them leading up to our game last year and they are entertaining. But think what you will and man up?? OK.... said from the beginning I thought Crosby would win.

Wouldn't you concede it is the same tactic you complain about from FB06. Just calling a spade a spade. Crosby is taking Calhoun seriously, they did expect Calhoun to win against FBM and I do have confidence in our boys to play great ball on Saturday. Cocky? Maybe but you can take that to the bank.

I have admired her photos from that link. Sorry OctFeb - you take great photos!  Was kidding about that. But your football allegiances have me puzzled. I guess having three favorite teams in the playoffs guarantees that one team might still be playing for awhile.  :lol:

Not that I have to explain anything to you or any other goober on here... Can you show me in  the rules of this website where it says I can't like more than one team or their fans. Seriously...  -_-

Wouldn't you concede it is the same tactic you complain about from FB06. Just calling a spade a spade. Crosby is taking Calhoun seriously, they did expect Calhoun to win against FBM and I do have confidence in our boys to play great ball on Saturday. Cocky? Maybe but you can take that to the bank.

I will concede that as long as it was talking football it was fine and perfectly ok, when the wife and kids get mentioned in any regards it goes in a different direction that it shouldn't. That is why if you want to talk crap about a team, matchups, compare history, hell talk about my testicles(ha ha), I don't care. When any reference to wife or kids comes into play, that is when the conversation takes a turn for the worst unfortunately. Seen it happen several times on here and they are the worst.

I will concede that as long as it was talking football it was fine and perfectly ok, when the wife and kids get mentioned in any regards it goes in a different direction that it shouldn't. That is why if you want to talk crap about a team, matchups, compare history, hell talk about my testicles(ha ha), I don't care. When any reference to wife or kids comes into play, that is when the conversation takes a turn for the worst unfortunately. Seen it happen several times on here and they are the worst.

Eh? Ok. Just guess I'm not that sensitive to the ramblings of a mad man about people he doesn't even know exist. Different strokes. But go ahead go from board to board making nonsense up. Sounds good. All that matters is Saturday at noon and the young men that line up.

So you like Dayton, then King, then Brenham or am I getting the order confused?

Also, are Oct and Feb the only times you actually take a decent picture? Trying to figure out that username.

According to some fans when we were at the KWP game thought the same thing. Pretty bad when your own turn on you but they said consider the stuff that she rants and take it with a grain of salt and some grains of ever clear, whatever that means.

You see, Brenham and Dayton respect each other. We meet up before, during and after the games. I know guys that have dinner before and after. We have had some very memorable games over the last few years, and I would never post anything that was meant to offend anyone on the board. I never made a crack at Crosby until I was cracked on, and even then it was minimal. I'm hoping that both Brenham and Crosby do win this weekend. Rivalries are always good for the game of high school football. FRIENDLY rivalries. Not rivalries that people start making personal attacks on people AND their families. That's messed up. Let's keep it about the game on the field....about the kids. It's not about us on these forums trash talking each other, well knowing that the same kids that we are claiming to support are probably reading it. What kind of example are you setting for them. Again, good luck to all of your teams that are still playing. Go Big Green. Beat Elgin.

According to some fans when we were at the KWP game thought the same thing. Pretty bad when your own turn on you but they said consider the stuff that she rants and take it with a grain of salt and some grains of ever clear, whatever that means.

Yep still the Crosby village idiot...