Angleton vs. Dayton

dayton

It is a good feeling to know that the Broncos have several options and can still win a hell of playoff game with those options. Some teams would have folded, but the Dayton Broncos know what it takes, so let's get the job done Friday night at the Veterans stadium and shut the haters up once again.

Meant to say step in. And before you Dayton fans get all butt hurt I meant that in the most positive way. Kid is one hell of an athlete and yall are lucky to have him

The only butts that's gonna be hurting is y'all's because when the MIGHTY BRONCOS get through with the spanking they will hand out even the fans will fill it on the way home.

#7 was close to playing last week so I believe he will go. He was sprinting on the sidelines just urging Hancock to put him in against PNG! I'm more concerned with #62 Trahan's health to be honest. Going to need him against that run game.

i didn't know he was hurt. He played the entire game on the offensive line. Even played a few snaps on the dline. Like you though is just hope dayton is healthy and may the best team win.

For the first time in over ten years, I have not been to a Dayton football game, in 2014. Chances are, if you all win this game, I will come watch next week.

Pull this one out for me so I can catch some Broncos football.

Go Broncos

Good news.. all this rain around the area today. Will be cleared out by 6-6:30PM And not coming back til tomorrow. Severe weather for tomorrows games. Which brings me to this question. IF games for tomorrow had to be cancelled due to severe weather(I know it would have to be lighting). Would they play Sunday?

Good news.. all this rain around the area today. Will be cleared out by 6-6:30PM And not coming back til tomorrow. Severe weather for tomorrows games. Which brings me to this question. IF games for tomorrow had to be cancelled due to severe weather(I know it would have to be lighting). Would they play Sunday?

I know several saturday game start times,esp those outdoors have had their match-up games start time moved earlier in case of weather they could still complete the game.Check schedules again,I think Coldspring/Tatum gm in Lufkin Abe Martin is sch@noon=up 6 hrs