Navasota Rattlers vs. Tyler Chapel Hill Bulldogs

Rattler93

Some of these Chapel Hill fans on the East Texas site are extremely delusional.

I think their radio announcers are delusional also!  After the game one said Jasper "stole" their victory against Huffman, but that Chapel Hill earned theirs.  Huh!!  If some other team wins, it is an accident or luck.  If their team wins, it was a monumental victory because they have EAST TEXAS speed.

He said there was no way Huffman had seen the kind of speed that Chapel Hill has.  I feel that Jasper has pretty decent team speed, with at least three or four with outstanding speed.  Several teams in the district had speed.  I think it is pretty much a given that year after year that Jasper, Silsbee, and Cleveland will have pretty good speed.  Even last place Splendora had some speed; including a 100m state champion in track. 

Navasota, treat 'em nasty!

I've been seeing a lot of people saying that their secondary is trash. Is that true?

I would not call their secondary trash.  That would not be nice.

Maybe some Huffman fans will answer that.  I do know this.  According to Huffman posts Jasper took their number one receiver pretty much out of the game by putting one DB on him all the time, which forced Huffman to go to their second and third receivers and thereby disrupted their game.  Just from listening to the game yesterday on the CH station, it seemed that CH was allowing catches by him all day long.  If CH had so much speed and was so great, how was he getting open all the time?  

I would not call their secondary trash.  That would not be nice.

Maybe some Huffman fans will answer that.  I do know this.  According to Huffman posts Jasper took their number one receiver pretty much out of the game by putting one DB on him all the time, which forced Huffman to go to their second and third receivers and thereby disrupted their game.  Just from listening to the game yesterday on the CH station, it seemed that CH was allowing catches by him all day long.  If CH had so much speed and was so great, how was he getting open all the time?  

I believe they're overrated

Chapel Hill is probably the best team the Rattlers have seen since Coldspring early in the season and no one has really tested them. Having said that, I think Navasota rolls 34-7. I'd love to see them get knocked out before the regional final when Jasper could see them, but I think both the Rattlers and Bulldogs might be on a collision course.

Jasper a better ball club than the rattlers! Just watch and see!!!!Bulldogs get better week to week

Jasper did a much better job in the secondary than Chapel Hill. Looked more like Jasper played #1 with press coverage with safety help over the top for effectively a double team. They were also more physical in what I would call the right way, with tight coverage that allows for some bumps and hand fighting versus CH which seemed to have gaps then closing the gap, showing up around the time the ball did (refs let it go so why not).

CH did react very well once the ball was in the air,2 INTs were off tipped balls.

I am just now getting to the CH game on hudl so will see more but live at the game I didn't feel they where that much if any faster in the secondary than our receivers. I saw CH #4 running deep at the snap of the ball to try and stay with our #8.

I hope to see a more competitive game this week.  I think CH will be the best team Navasota has faced since Coldspring.   If any you get a chance to go to game, keep an eye on #2 Dickson.  He is the best high school wr I have ever watched.   He is committed to Baylor and went for 6 catches, 250 yards and 4 TD's in the 1st half last week.   I believe he is approaching the record for most receiving touchdowns in one season.  He is up to 28 and I think the record is 33.  

I hope to see a more competitive game this week.  I think CH will be the best team Navasota has faced since Coldspring.   If any you get a chance to go to game, keep an eye on #2 Dickson.  He is the best high school wr I have ever watched.   He is committed to Baylor and went for 6 catches, 250 yards and 4 TD's in the 1st half last week.   I believe he is approaching the record for most receiving touchdowns in one season.  He is up to 28 and I think the record is 33.  

He ought to be able to add to that total quite a bit this week. 

Dude, your a idiot.

Wait, does the coach who's team won the live part of the scrimmage get to keep the trophy until next year?

Last response to you, since your AN idiot. That way the good fans can get back to talking about the game.

No they don't get the trophy, but they get to give the other one a noogy at Christmas dinner. Happy now, dude?