La Marque 45 Hamshire-Fannett 27/Final

WOSgrad

I don't know why in the hell yall even got into an argument with Lamarque about the past and about a matchup that isn't up next! We play one week at a time! Let them say what they want! We have Giddings next that's all we need to worry about! We beat Giddings then we look ahead but for now stay focused! Let them bring up the past and all that woosh! Let's eliminate the buffaloes!

Ice Cold as ever :)

Ride On!

I don't know why in the hell yall even got into an argument with Lamarque about the past and about a matchup that isn't up next! We play one week at a time! Let them say what they want! We have Giddings next that's all we need to worry about! We beat Giddings then we look ahead but for now stay focused! Let them bring up the past and all that woosh! Let's eliminate the buffaloes!

Ice Cold as ever :)

Ride On!

Yes let's do that

When was PNG last ring in the 75 (someone need to tell you about the dry spell)

Only ones bringing up rings is you two. Mousey started this crap by saying PNG hadn't beaten LM and wrongly noting that LM had beaten PNG in 99 playoffs (only time they played a meaningful game). Just pointed out he was incorrect.
LM has been one of the top football programs in TX HS Football History. No one is refuting that. But there are over 1800 HS football teams in TX and only 12 win it all each year. Doesn't diminish the accomplishments of the 1788 or so that don't win it all

Yes it is win it all and you can talk forever.Don't court rounds count rings.

So by this logic PNG, WOS, WB, Nederland, Newton, BH and even little ol' Burkeville can talk forever.
Funny you point out PNG hadn't won it all since the 70's then make this starement in your next breath. Do all you LM fans contradict yourselves over and over again???

AND OUR COUNT IS 3

Only ones bringing up rings is you two. Mousey started this crap by saying PNG hadn't beaten LM and wrongly noting that LM had beaten PNG in 99 playoffs (only time they played a meaningful game). Just pointed out he was incorrect.
LM has been one of the top football programs in TX HS Football History. No one is refuting that. But there are over 1800 HS football teams in TX and only 12 win it all each year. Doesn't diminish the accomplishments of the 1788 or so that don't win it all

So by this logic PNG, WOS, WB, Nederland, Newton, BH and even little ol' Burkeville can talk forever.
Funny you point out PNG hadn't won it all since the 70's then make this starement in your next breath. Do all you LM fans contradict yourselves over and over again???

AND OUR COUNT IS 3

What does rings remotely have to do with my statement? So because you have all those rings they refute the point of LaMarque being overrated this year?

We maybe overrated but we don't do the rating and I don,t refute what others accomplish.It a game about winning.Everybody wants to win it all but how many school really have that chance when the season started.Lesson leaned playing sport last forever that what high school sport is about.Winning it all in sport is the measuring stick for great programs PNG's WOS programs that have that long history.If we play WOS and lose you were better that night.It does mean anything else.

AND OUR COUNT IS 3

You set your standard and if you are happy with them thats ok.We will set our on standard and if we fall short thats we will live with it.

WELP, with the exception of the city of orange, PN-G Nederland, and HF can all start basketball practice tomorrow ROFLMAO.  i guess WO-S just picked up some fan support smh...funny during the summer, preseason and regular season, all the GT teams jump on wo-s for their cockiness and THINK they can beat ANY team in the state regardless of classification, etc... well like i said all ready and one poster all ready said...better pay attention to giddings pony boys lol...until next year PNG, HF, AND NEDERLAND ROFLMAO

To HF defense(not as per playing)Atheletes have transferred to some post before this one's teams that can ball.Had they stayed the course LM might be bouncing basketballs

unless they played defense, LM would have still won. Maybe a closer score. but remember you brought that point up in another thread. these kids are soft these days. wanting to quit when it gets tough. that's why LM would have won by 7 or less.

To HF defense(not as per playing)Atheletes have transferred to some post before this one's teams that can ball.Had they stayed the course LM might be bouncing basketballs

if Hamshire hadnt ran off 2 hall of fame coaches and their all time winninest coach im more than confident that a lot of the kids that left to go other places would have stayed . That was unheard of when i went there , you started with the system in 7th grade all the way to the 12th . Hamshire has no one to blame but themselves for these events that happened. no kids want to play for a perennial looser and if they have a chance to leave they will .

True hamshire did run some good coaches off, but when the parents are telling their sons that they are the best from 7 th grade on it tends to work against the coaches as far as kids leaving those parents quit have quit before and will quit again great lesson for your sons ... I know one did not want to play behind one qb that started last two years ... By the way how many playoff games has png won the last several years?

True hamshire did run some good coaches off, but when the parents are telling their sons that they are the best from 7 th grade on it tends to work against the coaches as far as kids leaving those parents quit have quit before and will quit again great lesson for your sons ... I know one did not want to play behind one qb that started last two years ... By the way how many playoff games has png won the last several years?

well that is not being a team player ,speaking of png didnt their hm all state qb from last year play in the secondary this year and gave way to a jr qb that set records for them this year ? If that young man was a team player he would played his role ,cause lord knows they needed help on defense . When hamshire had teams from the 70's thru the 90's that were good they had more than one player , they had PLAYERS !!! So that young man could have contributed somewhere else on the team , hell he could have been the qb because to my knowledge king natural position is running back his numbers reflects that with 3,026 yards rushing and 44 rushing tds over the last 2 years . Had he stayed he may have become the qb they needed to help king but i guess since he left we will never know . Png 2009 area playoffs 2010 regionals 2011 bidistrict 2012 2-8 2013 bidistrict and 2014 bidistrict.