La Marque 45 Hamshire-Fannett 27/Final

WOSgrad

you right, LM loss 22-6 in 99....and didn't get a ring lol...but PN-G got "whooped" in 2005, 27-10 by the coogs at etherage lol and was ranked #1

i remember that game. LM coach kicked a FG as time expired because he was scared that a 14 point win over a lackluster PNG team at home would catch him some heat. What a jerk.

it was a back and fourth until the 4th qtr. LM could stop gray and they couldn't stop LM rb. BACK AND FOURTH TILL THE 4TH..."LOOK IT UP".

last time LM went to state 10...from early 90's up till now 6 rings. now minus katy, how many schools in the greater Houston, triangle included can say they done that?? not the pony boys...catching that Nederland syndrome I see. 4th rd in wos state championship lol.

HF brakes should work fine now...they got beat off and fixed. the playoff run STOPPED. LOL

it was a back and fourth until the 4th qtr. LM could stop gray and they couldn't stop LM rb. BACK AND FOURTH TILL THE 4TH..."LOOK IT UP".

last time LM went to state 10...from early 90's up till now 6 rings. now minus katy, how many schools in the greater Houston, triangle included can say they done that?? not the pony boys...catching that Nederland syndrome I see. 4th rd in wos state championship lol.

HF brakes should work fine now...they got beat off and fixed. the playoff run STOPPED. LOL

Actually no 4th round isnt quite a state title. But that is further than lamarque has sniffed in how many years? Exactly. You must be a cowboys fan also, living in those past titles.

did PN-G win a ring in 1999?? yeah so, beating LM was a moral victory?? I see...you beat a powerhouse, so that makes you a state winner...

Nope no ring, but they played two more weeks than LM did that year. So again 1-0 when it mattered. Don't see where I need to say much more on the subject. I'm out.

HF brakes should work fine now...they got beat off and fixed. the playoff run STOPPED. LOL

I got it. 17 and 18 pt wins are "whoopins" and "brake jobs." Getting beat by 35 while an opposing player puts up 300+ yds and 8 tds in a championship game is "back and forth." Makes sense :rolleyes:

no cowboy fan here. pn-g fan said they "whooped" LM, so if they call the 22-6 a whoopin, I call the other beatings LM gave PN-G whoopins. 1999 Indians haven't gotten a ring since what the 70's??last time they made it to the dance was 89?? tried 5a and got the crap kicked out of them and fudged numbers and ran back to 4a after two years. AGAIN NO RINGS...something that area know nothing about...the 80's was a good decade though for that area winning titles...3...one from brook and two from wo-s...yet LM still has more....

give LM a few more years of playing in a weak district and that will happen too...at the end of the day, the ring matters...not how many times you make it to the 4th rd...aka wos championship game. last tome LM made it to the state title game was 2010...LM fans could careless about what rd they make it to every year. they have a mentality of not going to state is a failed season. like the old Lincoln basketball teams...it's expected. that's the difference between LM and ALL of setx...including my titans.

at what point did HF actually lead the game??? LM actually lead aledo more than once during the game, hence back and fourth. try again...ummm...it's still football season, why are you bringing up basketball??? OH YEAH, HF starts practice with the football players Monday...

Ummm, YOU brought up basketball. No wonder you can't remember 2010 (or last year). You can't remember 5 minutes ago!

And our school's still playing football. You must have confused us with Memorial ;)

You were the one that questioned when was the last time wos made it past the 3rd round. I was just informing you. And what happened in 2010? Yall got murdered! We can talk about the past all we want but its all about the present. Our "weak" district is 3-1 in the playoffs right now while yalls, not so much. Yall have mediocre wins over terrible teams and think yall are the lamarque of the 90s smh

You were the one that questioned when was the last time wos made it past the 3rd round. I was just informing you. And what happened in 2010? Yall got murdered! We can talk about the past all we want but its all about the present. Our "weak" district is 3-1 in the playoffs right now while yalls, not so much. Yall have mediocre wins over terrible teams and think yall are the lamarque of the 90s smh

But it was close for a half!!!

I was talking to badndn as next week pn-g will be playing basketball...yawn...you bore me...lamarque is still respected and that's from the rankings and wins. again LM does not care about the district they were placed in. end of the day, you not in dallas, none of it means anything...which wos or any triangle team has been too...just to clarify and make it simple for u....state appearance>rd4     6rings>2rings  LM>WOS...PERIOD. if i'm  not mistaken it was 2012 when LM faced Navasota in the 3rd or 4th rd...