La Marque 45 Hamshire-Fannett 27/Final

WOSgrad

I was talking to badndn as next week pn-g will be playing basketball...yawn...you bore me...lamarque is still respected and that's from the rankings and wins. again LM does not care about the district they were placed in. end of the day, you not in dallas, none of it means anything...which wos or any triangle team has been too...just to clarify and make it simple for u....state appearance>rd4 6rings>2rings LM>WOS...PERIOD. if i'm not mistaken it was 2012 when LM faced Navasota in the 3rd or 4th rd...

they played navasota in the area round in 2012

That Aledo game was a great game for three quarters, but unfortunately for LM someone forgot to remind them that we play four quarters in the "Football".
The brake job occurred in Q #4.

lol you guys are jokers . As a recent alumni of the cougars, I can tell you... The size up front for aledo is what have JG those huge holes to burn us for 8 TDs. We hadnt seen a line that big/precise since the game against Manvel that same year which was the true definition of a back and forth game. Aledo had a great blocking scheme. But i seem to remember multiple times in that game where the running back for la marque (#2) run zig zags around aledo defense during drives AND on some kick off returns. It was our lack of adjustment to their run blocking that held us back in that game. As you can see most of those coaches no longer coach at LM. 

I don't know why in the hell yall even got into an argument with Lamarque about the past and about a matchup that isn't up next! We play one week at a time! Let them say what they want! We have Giddings next that's all we need to worry about! We beat Giddings then we look ahead but for now stay focused! Let them bring up the past and all that woosh! Let's eliminate the buffaloes!

earl Thomas...that's it?? where are the rest of them?? jamal, danny, jonathan, still playing in the NFL...Jordan B retired...tre von and singleton plays for ranked Baylor...seales is a star wr for the okst.....should I keep going??

Check that Seales isn't actually playing for Okie Lite. He's still sleeping it off! :D

trust me, they all are legit. matter of FACT, most of the starters are juniors and soph. that little #24 that tourched you for well over 200 yards, he will be back. along with others.

noticed LM don't brag on DC's. they know the district is a weak district. they can't help who they play as far as district goes. and yes, that was a brake job!! the score could have easily been 52-27. LM was inside the 4 yard line and let the clock run out. the game was pretty much done when it was 45-21 with 5 min...and shooting yourself in the foot with back to back onside kicks in the 1st qtr. I hope King is okay, due to HF running the crap out of him. he was never seen again after  the two point conversion hit he took by the big lineman that laid wood to him.

forgot how much LM is hated by SETX LOL...SMH...ozen, central, Nederland, WOS, Lumberton, pn-g...all tasted the whoosh lol( Lumberton got lucky)

The LaMarque superiority complex has once again reared it's ugly head. 

About that Lumberton loss...that was a fair and square defeat. And the LaMarque team would not even shake hands with Lumberton after that game. They just walked off the field. I don't care how good your team is or how successful you've been in the past. I would not want my kids playing football in a program like that. Inexcusable. 

whats sad is PAM was horrible and could still beat any triangle team...and besides this year, PAM has had 6 winning season in row. produce numerous D1 stars and NFL players.

so LM, are winners... REAL WINNERS, not moral victories liking that 4th rd championship game smh lol...jealousy is not a good look wos and png peeps

So which is Mr. Contradiction? Whats the Moral Victories?
6 winning seasons? If you have your Titan hat on.
Getting past the 4th round? If you are wearing your Cougar Claws circa 2010+
Getting to Dallas only thing that matters? New school Coogs cause they don't win titles anymore.
Winning the ring only thing that mattered in 99 for PNG? So in 2010 getting to Dallas important, but in 99 getting there not so important cause they didn't win.
I see why they call you guys the Cougars. Cause Tigers can't change their stripes!

I see mightymouse is still callin gm brakes beating off hf. Only gms i would call brakes beatin is WoS,Ec,OF
WoS 30+ loss, king 1 or 2td
Ec 30+ loss(i think) .king 1 td
OF 30+loss,king no tds (i think) 72yrds on nite
But vs lamarque 18pt loss,king over 200yrds,3-4 tds
So on my standards this wasnt a brakes beatin off gm to me...
But bottom line is my Horns showed heart and determination and definately wasnt the team some Lamarque players witness hf play last friday vs orangefield.....im proud of every single one of them and especially my nephew King.

We in LM count rings not rounds.We are not what we use to be and no one on this site ever is but we still win our share.Its funny how everyone on this site remembers when you beat us last but has forgotten when we beat you.Yall don't remember all the wins and Fear we use to bring.No one and I mean no one from the setex was calling us for a game in the 90's.

We in LM count rings not rounds.We are not what we use to be and no one on this site ever is but we still win our share.Its funny how everyone on this site remembers when you beat us last but has forgotten when we beat you.Yall don't remember all the wins and Fear we use to bring.No one and I mean no one from the setex was calling us for a game in the 90's.

Go back and read your boy Mighymouse (think someone should tell him about the missing T?). I think he is more than a little confussed.