La Marque 45 Hamshire-Fannett 27/Final

WOSgrad

Just got in from the game and first off good game by the horns. King is an athlete for sure. I feel if they had another real threat in the back field with him, it will be deadly. LM broke this one off in the 3rd qtr and never looked back. two things I see wrong with LM was and what has been a problem is PASS DEFENSE and Jackson coaching. they have to find a  way to cover people better. otherwise, playing very strong. Jackson not trying to score after the int. had me scratching my head. jones was taking it to the house almost everytime he touched it. why not give him the ball???

wos peeps...still cocky I see. all three LM are very fast and will out run your defense. offensive blocks very clean. history says you suck against the coogs...6 rings vs 2...with more state appearances also. so, please, hush that fuss and get to rd 3...WE ARE LAMARQUE COUGARS....WHOOSH!! I may be a titan fan at heart, but hey I LIVE in La Marque lol...  

"...still cocky I see."

You gave a nice definition of cocky in your second paragraph. Just replace "wos peeps" with "me and many LaMarque fans" and maybe Webster will include your example in their 2015 printing of the American Dictionary. 

you beat HJ...that's the problem lol...football is not the same over in those parts anymore.

And that district LM played in was a real doozy. Congrats on the less than impressive wins against those cupcakes? But then again, you did beat HF tonight about half as bad as the 3rd place team did in 9-4A...

trust me, they all are legit. matter of FACT, most of the starters are juniors and soph. that little #24 that tourched you for well over 200 yards, he will be back. along with others.

noticed LM don't brag on DC's. they know the district is a weak district. they can't help who they play as far as district goes. and yes, that was a brake job!! the score could have easily been 52-27. LM was inside the 4 yard line and let the clock run out. the game was pretty much done when it was 45-21 with 5 min...and shooting yourself in the foot with back to back onside kicks in the 1st qtr. I hope King is okay, due to HF running the crap out of him. he was never seen again after  the two point conversion hit he took by the big lineman that laid wood to him.

forgot how much LM is hated by SETX LOL...SMH...ozen, central, Nederland, WOS, Lumberton, pn-g...all tasted the whoosh lol( Lumberton got lucky)

if I was wos, I would be worried about LM...the only way WOS will be able to keep up with LM is to air it out. the ground game will not work.

Hamshire-Fannett ran for almost 300 yards tonight. So how/why are you so sure that WO-S's ground game will not work? And I'm sure WO-S can pass the ball if they need to. I highly doubt either team is worried about the other yet. At least they shouldn't be.

Worthing ran for 240 against LM. Lamar Consolidated ran for over 270. Their run defense is good I'm sure, but to say it will not work is a bit presumptive.

And one more TD for La Marque wouldn't have really made the win over Hamshire-Fannett a "brake job".

trust me, they all are legit. matter of FACT, most of the starters are juniors and soph. that little #24 that tourched you for well over 200 yards, he will be back. along with others.

noticed LM don't brag on DC's. they know the district is a weak district. they can't help who they play as far as district goes. and yes, that was a brake job!! the score could have easily been 52-27. LM was inside the 4 yard line and let the clock run out. the game was pretty much done when it was 45-21 with 5 min...and shooting yourself in the foot with back to back onside kicks in the 1st qtr. I hope King is okay, due to HF running the crap out of him. he was never seen again after the two point conversion hit he took by the big lineman that laid wood to him.

forgot how much LM is hated by SETX LOL...SMH...ozen, central, Nederland, WOS, Lumberton, pn-g...all tasted the whoosh lol( Lumberton got lucky)

Truthfully, due to the district, it's tough to gauge LM. We will find out in the next 2-3 weeks how good they are. No doubt they've been a force in the past.

mighty mouse and lamarky mark...that goes together pretty well. The LaMarky Mark Mighty Mice. It won't be a shootout with WOS, LaMarky Mark will struggle to run the ball. WOS would beat them by three TD's. Congrats to HF for playing them tough, All in all the Mice had a problem with the 4TH place team from our district. I think HJ or WOS either one beat the Mice decisively. Enjoy the playoffs while you can, it's coming to an end in a couple more weeks. As far as cocky, usually cocky mice end up getting something else besides the cheese. LaMarky Mark is far from the team that won those 6 rings by the way.

wrong on HF ran for that amount. total offense yes. King ran for 203 on 31 carries. they passed for 74 yards and one or two backs combined for 30-40 yards.

3 running backs for LM went over 100 yards. 124, 125, and 203 all carried less than 15 times each. they passed for 73yards and was 2/3.

brake beating is not only a run away score, but LM ran with ease. HF seem to struggle with running the ball, with exception of Kings 47yard TD run and his 20 yard run. king avg. 6 yards a carry. LM backs avg well over 10 yards each. ummmm...45-21 is beating the brakes off someone lol. you got the mercy rule and could have been worse.

YAWN.... #1 wos is FAAARRRR from the team 18-17 years ago...matter of fact when was the last time wos made it past 3 rds?? made it to state??? awww... this mouse just silenced you. don't see how LM "struggled" with HF...the game was over in the third qtr. at one point, the game was about to get out of control at  20-7 LM. besides, who really cares...LM going to rd two...props to king. that kid is the truth. also props to a LM defense who see more spread than option teams. way to adjust.

YAWN.... #1 wos is FAAARRRR from the team 18-17 years ago...matter of fact when was the last time wos made it past 3 rds?? made it to state??? awww... this mouse just silenced you. don't see how LM "struggled" with HF...the game was over in the third qtr. at one point, the game was about to get out of control at 20-7 LM. besides, who really cares...LM going to rd two...props to king. that kid is the truth. also props to a LM defense who see more spread than option teams. way to adjust.

Let's see, to find the last time WOS made it last 3 rounds in the playoffs you would have to go all the way back to last season. Smh

you right, LM loss 22-6 in 99....and didn't get a ring lol...but PN-G got "whooped" in 2005, 27-10 by the coogs at etherage lol and was ranked #1

PNG got "whooped" 27-10. Tonight, LM handed out a "brake job" to HF, 45-27. But according to the mouse, when LM got beat down 69-34 by aledo in an absolute thrashing, it was a "back and forth game." You simply can't make this stuff up...

YAWN.... #1 wos is FAAARRRR from the team 18-17 years ago...matter of fact when was the last time wos made it past 3 rds?? made it to state??? awww... this mouse just silenced you. don't see how LM "struggled" with HF...the game was over in the third qtr. at one point, the game was about to get out of control at 20-7 LM. besides, who really cares...LM going to rd two...props to king. that kid is the truth. also props to a LM defense who see more spread than option teams. way to adjust.

Past 3 rounds? Wos has been to the 4th round 3 years in a row losing to the eventual state champs the last 2 and state finalist the year before. When is the last time lamarque got to round 4? 2011?