Crosby 41 Beaumont Ozen 24/Final

WOSgrad

Sir we are not Haters, we wish everyone well but the same is done for us. & we understand that, but you're not going to pee on my head & tell me it's raining either. Furthermore, if he's not the RB you want he is definitely the Defender. They sat him on D also, so I don't know who the hell you were talking to, but send them a message that favoritism can't & won't stop us. My son avg 8.5 yds a carry & played D the whole game when they allowed him. So don't get on here trying to correct me when you don't know what the Hell you're talking about. That's the PG version.
#25 had 6 carries in the 1st half & 1 in the 2nd half. Make your own conclusions, but don't tell me what you think, I've witnessed this for 2 yrs & the plan didn't stop him. He earned his full scholarship himself. He was the best Defender with a cast in his arm. You know what, I'm done.
Find you some business

I should know this, but what school is he headed to?

Ok, watched the highlights and they're straight. They're almost as good as our freshman rb, Craig Williams, highlights. Maybe he clearly was the first 10 games and I can't attest anything to that, I'm just stating what me and everyone around me were clearly saying. Tyler was the best player Ozen had that night and Boyd did the best he could while taking a serious beating back there. Didn't mean to slight #25 either so I hope you're not taking it that way. Like you always say, God has a plan for him.

They did enough jawing to think they were world beaters, could hear one in particular from the stands in the end zone. It's all good our boys kept their composure and acted as though they've been there before!! Go Coogs beat the Crabs!!

They did enough jawing to think they were world beaters, could hear one in particular from the stands in the end zone. It's all good our boys kept their composure and acted as though they've been there before!! Go Coogs beat the Crabs!!

Our boys were hyped because the local news pics had us losing by 30+
That's why they were playing with a chip, no disrespect to Crosby. Cougs were the better team that night, but y'all weren't world beaters either. Good luck this week

I agree, you could tell they were happy just to be there though. Didn't really see any of this talent we hear about all the time but the kids did play hard, especially #8. Our defense allowed 16 offensive points and gave up 230 yards, hopefully the defense comes out with a chip on their shoulder against PLC after giving up one more TD than expected. The bracket couldn't have shaken out any better for Crosby other than having to play in San Antonio.