Nederland vs. Kingwood Park

jake94

If Lumb put 457 on em & KWP put 31 on a King team allowing 15 ppg I stick w/what I have witnessed w/my eyes.And I've seen alot of fb games on thurs,fri,sat

My point Liltex was, Nederland has been giving up tons of big plays, so unless KWP falls down, they may not be able to avoid a track meet. Nederlands offense is as explosive as any around, so I think we go up and down the field in this one on both sides of the ball with a turnover or play in the kicking game deciding it.

My point Liltex was, Nederland has been giving up tons of big plays, so unless KWP falls down, they may not be able to avoid a track meet. Nederlands offense is as explosive as any around, so I think we go up and down the field in this one on both sides of the ball with a turnover or play in the kicking game deciding it.

That's what I see happening.

Duncan Yo-Yo Co.needs to move 1 of it's facilities to Ned.They been up/down in more games in dist 22-5a than everyone else over there.Duncan still on top when it comes to selling yo-yo's.Ned still on top when it comes to sellin Ned as champions champ AKA the only Dog still playin after bi 2013,credit=staff + believing kiddos,hats off I thought making the playoffs would be an acomplishment=exceeded my expectations already,though I'm picking KWP in a close game

What's this not together crap? As if run defense is a new problem in weeks 10 and 11. Every time has played 10 games now. Nederland rose up and did what a whole lot of people said they couldn't do. Its easy to lise lil focus after playing png and ned. Remember always, the oldest player on team is an 18 year old

This is 22-5A's best and probably only shot at not getting swept out of the first round but Nederland better be be ready for an up tempo bowl you over type football especially if the weather is nasty. Their hurry up style is impressive if they can get it rolling and could suit a bad weather team for a nice playoff run but unfortunately all four Div I teams from 21 and 22-5A are gonna be one or two and done I'm afraid. King will beat Central and then get Ridge Point and this winner gets Elkins or GR. Good luck with that tough road. First things first, KWP 21-14 to preserve a 21-5A sweep........