Nederland vs. Kingwood Park

jake94

Lapoint is right, Ned has struggled stopping the run and that's what is coming Saturday, it will be a stout test for a Ned defense that hasn't played all that well the last two weeks. Hopefully the playoff light switch gets thrown.

Its no secret weve struggled to stop the run but, we have one a few by controlling the ball and scoring enough points to win..... 

K Park may start out 4 wide out of the gun, but they are most effective going jumbo with a muddle huddle and pounding the rock. They will slow the game way down and mash. If GCM was effective doing it then get ready for multiple doses from the Park. Should be a really interesting chess match. I don't like picking against Neumann but Kingwood Park is playing good football right now. Also #20 for Kingwood Park is a stud receiver. Very, Very good. I see this one being close.

K Park may start out 4 wide out of the gun, but they are most effective going jumbo with a muddle huddle and pounding the rock. They will slow the game way down and mash. If GCM was effective doing it then get ready for multiple doses from the Park. Should be a really interesting chess match. I don't like picking against Neumann but Kingwood Park is playing good football right now. Also #20 for Kingwood Park is a stud receiver. Very, Very good. I see this one being close.

I think KP has Nederlands full attention. This will be a very tough game. District standing is not all that important. KP is a good football team and the only team in that district to beat CE King. Should be a great matchup! We need our D to step up and improve from the last 2 games.