WB v Manvel 11/15 Friday 7pm at Stallworth

Watched Manvel last Friday vs Pearlad and all I can say is WB's defense better pray...they have speed at every position on offense and the coach runs a really good 5 Wide scheme that gives the QB an option to throw it deep or beat you with his legs. Honestly no matter who was coaching at WB I just don't think WB has enough talent to compete with a team like Manvel. Manvel defense didn't look great though but that's me watching against a really good Pearland offense. I think WB need to throw the ball to Corbin early and often if they want to have a chance to attempt to keep it close.

@ozensfinest - Thank God you are not coaching our team!!! It is funny that you know so much about Manvel way down in Pearland but know so little about the kids across the street!!!! If you did you would know that our QB has just as many picks as TD's and every time we have tried to feature that weak air attack to take us to glory will have fallen short. That might would be our game plan if our starting running back was a sophomore who shouldn't be running the ball over a senior in Rodney Randle. We have my son the best running back in this area hands down. 202 carries 1440 yards and 19 TD's!!!! I told him earlier this season that this team will go only as he goes like at Channelview when he ripped off 219 yards and 5 TD's, when he ripped of 206 yards and 4 TD's against Central, when he ripped off 194 yards and 2 TD's against Sterling or 145 yards and 2 TD's at Memorial and let's not forget that he had 103 yards and 1 TD with 67 yards and 1 TD in the first half before our coach shut him down to display a dismal air attack against a group of kids who did not deserve to be embarrassed like that. We did not need to throw the ball for 400 + against Ozen! Who goes in to a game and throws a ball as much as you are saying when the opposing offense is as explosive as you say? You must have came in with that McGee Staff!!!! LOL!!!! Man have a good day!!!! :o :o :o :o :o :o

@BrookAlumni - A lot of people are eating crow this time of year and you had your reasons for believing that it would go differently. At the start of the season they led you to believe that the team was one dimensional because my play son Justen Hervey is over in the Mountains of Utah somewhere and he took the Westbrook running game with him. I knew what Demarcus was capable of because he been doing it since the 7th grade with the exception of his 10th grade year where he suffered through the torn ACL. Craig Stomp and crew moved him up as a freshman to play varsity and left the same year. This team and last years team should have walked into the playoffs if not for the 3 - 4 defensive scheme and surely would've not had to sit around and wait for Laporte to win both years. I do understand that a lot goes on throughout a season and anything could happen. The coaches have their methods and they are going to stick to them and if I were a coach I would too with my job always on the line. Nowadays there is know room for the coach to get personal with his players and imprint on their lives. Back when we came up a coach cared and would walk you home if that is what it took to get into your head about your future. Plus this era of coaches come up with the scheme before they know what they have. This is not the NFL nor the NCAA where you draft players to fit your scheme or the NCAA where you go and recruit the kids that fit what you are trying to showcase on Saturdays. Y'all boys love your school and I totally get that so, no harm no foul from me and my little man!!! Much respect to the Wesbrook Alums out there and I just hope he made you all proud!!!