4. Alabama
5. Oregon
6. TCU
7. Michigan St
8. Notre Dame
9. Kansas St
10. Baylor

3 sec teams and big12 teams.

Due to upcoming games, one team will remain on the top 4 out of the sec. My guess is the winner of the iron bowl. They will be replaced by the Oregons, tcu/Baylor/k st, Michigan states, and possibly ND if they win out. And all will be correct in the system. As I have stated to those bemoaning the early polls, there is nothing to be concerned about other than tuning out the sec fans who haven't played their real games yet. There will be one, and only one, sec team. Unless of course, no one escapes with a single loss. Then there is a distinct possibility they get left out. Which would be hilarious.

Close:

Bama/miss st winner
Florida st
Oregon
Tcu/Baylor

Florida State will end up losing in the acc championship game. Then it would be between possibly 2nd SEC school and the Big 10 champ which could be ohio state. They are quietly sneaking into the conversation. That would cause drama.

As for Baylor/TCU saga if both end up with one loss shouldn't that be Baylor since they beat TCU in what basically becomes a play-in game.

As for Baylor/TCU saga if both end up with one loss shouldn't that be Baylor since they beat TCU in what basically becomes a play-in game.

That will be interesting to see what the committe decides. I think TCU is the better team and controlled Baylor the whole game until the last few minutes when the wheels fell off. I would think you have to give Baylor the nod with the head to head win.

That will be interesting to see what the committe decides. I think TCU is the better team and controlled Baylor the whole game until the last few minutes when the wheels fell off. I would think you have to give Baylor the nod with the head to head win.

Or put em both in...might as well reward the best conference right?