I am about to read the WO-S/HJ game thread......

Here's a sample list of your statements...

1) "HJ is gonna whip that WOS boo-tox...."

2) "WOS Comes to HJ and TAKES a WHOOPIN.... COUNTRY STYLE!!!!!"

3) "no excuses on Saturday"

4) "HJ rolls!!!!"

5) "HJ will step up and put a foot right in the Mustang faithful's big ol fata** mouth...."

6) "Come getcha some baby....."

7) "who thinks HJ is gonna handle WOS with ease?????? This guy!!!!!! Whoooooooo!!!!!!"

8) "Man I cant wait to read this forum Saturday morning...... Gonna be some sad people on here....."

9) "You wanted it, you got it.... I will not re-tract any of my statements...."

10) "HJ is going to whip WOS like they stole something!!!!"

11) "WOS will be eating crap sandwiches until we meet again..... BET!!!!"

12) "If WOS looses, like I predict they will"

13) "Im so sick of hearing how good WOS is.... How they are going to beat us by 2, 3, 4, 5, touchdowns"

14) "Ever see a Hawk have its way with a Mustang????? Your gonna see it Friday night..."

So, which statements do you still stand by?

My favorite is #8. The banks of the Sabine River are beginning to overflow. 

Also, what about the statements made concerning:

A) changing your avatar to show WO-S and...

B ) the one that you will drop off this site for the next year? 

Does ANYTHING you say have any merit?

The only thing you've said that is accurate is that WO-S is not 21 points better than HJ. Without the flag happy refs, it would've been worse. 

Nothing was "too close for comfort" in this game. WO-S was in control of the game from the first series. HJ is good, but not as good as you think they are. The better "prepared" team didn't win...the better TEAM won. 

I haven't posted all season - but I couldn't resist after reading this jewel. Best POST EVER on SETXSPORTS! Go 'Stangs!

Everybody rides their team just like you guys predicted that yall were gonna beat newton by 30 and then blamed the qb and everything else. You guys are just as much at fault. I'm guilty of the same thing. Everyone is a loyal fan of their team and wants to make bold predictions. Yeah his team lost, so what give him a little bit of a hard time and move on.

Everybody rides their team just like you guys predicted that yall were gonna beat newton by 30 and then blamed the qb and everything else. You guys are just as much at fault. I'm guilty of the same thing. Everyone is a loyal fan of their team and wants to make bold predictions. Yeah his team lost, so what give him a little bit of a hard time and move on.

first off I never heard anyone blame our qb for that loss he had a bad game yea but the L was on the defense second ,have u ever read any of bedelmons posts he has said many many things your average fan would never think much less say

first off I never heard anyone blame our qb for that loss he had a bad game yea but the L was on the defense second ,have u ever read any of bedelmons posts he has said many many things your average fan would never think much less say

he is really passionate about his team, yes. And I saw atleast 3 people say that jack wasn't yalls guy. And I read all of bedelmon s post and yes he posted some unnecessary things, but he is as a loyal fan as anyone.

he is really passionate about his team, yes. And I saw atleast 3 people say that jack wasn't yalls guy. And I read all of bedelmon s post and yes he posted some unnecessary things, but he is as a loyal fan as anyone.

I would like u to show me who said Jack wasn't our guy u sounding like him now

I have said it before I will say it again. Call Bedlemon what you want he is passionate about his boys and his team.

Also when ANY of you are FAN enough to not hide behind your Screen names and your semi anonymous status and your willing to put your REAL. Name on your opinion then I will give a little more credit to your thoughts

I have said it before I will say it again. Call Bedlemon what you want he is passionate about his boys and his team.

Also when ANY of you are FAN enough to not hide behind your Screen names and your semi anonymous status and your willing to put your REAL. Name on your opinion then I will give a little more credit to your thoughts

guaranteed I'm not worried about a thing to put my name here, but just cuz u want I'm not gonna do it his posts still get no credibility

guaranteed I'm not worried about a thing to put my name here, but just cuz u want I'm not gonna do it his posts still get no credibility

Ha The old I am not telling because you want me to tell... I could care less who you are my point is Bedelmon does not HIDE behind a screen name

hi my name is aaron tippett i live on kitchen street in port neches tx......

Bedelman ran his reckless mouth like an idiot on here for the last three months...he shoved hj down everyones throat and attacked ANYONE who had a different opinion....now he is hiding behind one call and blaming the refs! he deserves everything he gets and so do you! shame on you for defending him

so everybody who doesn't include their name in their screename including u and I are hiding

I have made it clear who I am last name Morreale I have 4 boys = MoFo
You still miss the point, I am saying he sticks up for his team and is not afraid to stamp his name on it, to me that is more credible than someone who does not.

You still miss the point, I am saying he sticks up for his team and is not afraid to stamp his name on it, to me that is more credible than someone who does not.

mofo I'm with you. I know the man made some posts that left me scratching my head, but he stood up for his hawks and that is credible enough for me, and heck I met the guy yesterday at academy!

hi my name is aaron tippett i live on kitchen street in port neches tx......

Bedelman ran his reckless mouth like an idiot on here for the last three months...he shoved hj down everyones throat and attacked ANYONE who had a different opinion....now he is hiding behind one call and blaming the refs! he deserves everything he gets and so do you! shame on you for defending him

Haa ok Mr Tippet however you see it. I see a guy that pulls for his team..
Let me put it this way I know some DIE HARD Cowboy fans, me personally I can't stand them but those die hard fans are behind them ALL the time even when they were in the gutter. Now all of a sudden they are playing well and all these closet Cowboy fans are starting to show up. Bedelmon is no closet HJ fan

I gotcha didn't know that but how does this guy not deserve atleast a few days of flack after what about 6 months of the smack talk that he started by the way

I gotcha didn't know that but how does this guy not deserve atleast a few days of flack after what about 6 months of the smack talk that he started by the way

Sure he does and he knows it so do all HJ fans that is what tis forum is for but to start saying a guy has no credibility and start getting personal because he backs his team I think is a little much