West Orange-Stark 42 Hardin-Jefferson 21/Final

WOSgrad

Yes I have had people tell me that, I do not think it hits him, nor does any of the 3 WOS players that are right on top of it when it happens as they touch the ball down and head to the side line. You also must remember that WOS sends their Defense out as HJ sends their offense out. I know WOS players and Coach T well enough that even if there was a hint that the ball hit him the players would have been all over the ball and Coach T would have been having a stroke arguing his point.

All in all the punt did not change the outcome of this game broke a little momentum but in general WOS played a near flawless game and we did not.

As I yell from the stands on EVERY punt.....GET AWAY FROM IT.... run to the field house or concession stand...but our players are drawn  to the ball like a fat kid to cake.

You're thinking of Dan Hooks...he would have lost his mind arguing...but Coach Thompson hardly ever argues with the officials...I wish he would argue more...but that's just my opinion. 

What happened?

I went back to proof read a post I made I made a reference saying our " HJ players are attracted to a punt like a fat kid to cake."
Someone edited out fat kid and placed one of our forum members name in its place...

With that said I HIGHLY suggest you keep an eye on your post. It had to be done by somebody with admin. Status

Seriously, I can't understand why hj wants to play us again. Last year they tried to shut the run down and we passed and beat them. This year they tried to shut the pass down and we ran and beat them. What does the poor defensive coordinator have left?

...."...Newtons play book maybe?...