WOS vs HJ Halloween Night

bone

In case you haven't been paying attention, HJ has gotten MUCH better this year, while the other teams have remained the same or are worse this year. ;)

So you think that hj is improved 40 points over last year? Yes, they have improved, but I submit the WOS offense has also, the defense probably has declined against the run (potentially disconcerning against a team like hj). The defense, no way they should have given up 21 to HF. I would suspect hj would score more. So I will have to say 49-28 WOS. I have got to admit the chain gang is going to have to play better against the run, but I also suspect that hj is going to have to throw the ball more in this game. We keep hearing about the amount of time that hj chews up offensively, but their defense has given up games of 28 points to Kountze and OF, and 39 to HF. Should be an outstanding game. GO STANGS!

HJ gives up a lot of points to average teams. They haven't played a team close to what the Mustangs are going to bring them. They just simply can't go punch for punch with West Orange. Hardin Jefferson will lose next week.

if you think for one minute that wos qb will have 5..6..or 7 seconds to sit in the pocket and pick the defense your mistaken..hJ also puts up a lot of points..and for those that are comparing this game to games of the past your way out in left field

So you think that hj is improved 40 points over last year? Yes, they have improved, but I submit the WOS offense has also, the defense probably has declined against the run (potentially disconcerning against a team like hj). The defense, no way they should have given up 21 to HF. I would suspect hj would score more. So I will have to say 49-28 WOS. I have got to admit the chain gang is going to have to play better against the run, but I also suspect that hj is going to have to throw the ball more in this game. We keep hearing about the amount of time that hj chews up offensively, but their defense has given up games of 28 points to Kountze and OF, and 39 to HF. Should be an outstanding game. GO STANGS!

I picked WOS by 20. My post about HJ being the only team who has improved was a bit of sarcasm, my friend.

What's so funny is how much you HJ fans are trying so hard to make yourselves feel as if you have already won! This game is silly because I have heard all the antics the HJ staff has taken to keep the players minds focused on WOS! Yes your undefeated and yes you have improved, so does that mean we haven't? Get real? We're not downplaying what you have accomplished and I'm actually happy for your kids! Seasons before were complete embarrassment and you have turned it around! I think its so funny that once you stopped being the dang doorstep for the district that now your the king! You run that silly offense that's designed to help the most pitiful programs in the country and now you feel as if we should all just bow down and say that your the best! If you want it then come take it! We're not running away! If you win then it will be the greatest accomplishment your program will ever experience and I will respectfully say congratulations and good game but until then just play the game and relax! No ones wants to read your 89 reasons why you will win this or 89 reasons why you deserve respect just do it and if you do that's cool! If you don't then be respectful as well and say congrats and good luck in the playoffs! It's high school football and anything can happen and on Halloween it's go to be the game to see! My prediction is " Game of the week " Hahahahaha obviously right!!!!

For that matter since we know what you're implying, maybe he isn't that good and our district is just that bad either way come Friday we will have a few more answers or opinions

never said your qb was bad or district was weak..your the one saying wos will beat HJ easily..I'm saying I don't think so..I believe the Hawks may have someting to say to that..but hey we will see friday

never said your qb was bad or district was weak..your the one saying wos will beat HJ easily..I'm saying I don't think so..I believe the Hawks may have someting to say to that..but hey we will see friday

never said it would be easy but what did u mean by he may pick us apart like he did newton

What's so funny is how much you HJ fans are trying so hard to make yourselves feel as if you have already won! This game is silly because I have heard all the antics the HJ staff has taken to keep the players minds focused on WOS! Yes your undefeated and yes you have improved, so does that mean we haven't? Get real? We're not downplaying what you have accomplished and I'm actually happy for your kids! Seasons before were complete embarrassment and you have turned it around! I think its so funny that once you stopped being the dang doorstep for the district that now your the king! You run that silly offense that's designed to help the most pitiful programs in the country and now you feel as if we should all just bow down and say that your the best! If you want it then come take it! We're not running away! If you win then it will be the greatest accomplishment your program will ever experience and I will respectfully say congratulations and good game but until then just play the game and relax! No ones wants to read your 89 reasons why you will win this or 89 reasons why you deserve respect just do it and if you do that's cool! If you don't then be respectful as well and say congrats and good luck in the playoffs! It's high school football and anything can happen and on Halloween it's go to be the game to see! My prediction is " Game of the week " Hahahahaha obviously right!!!!

I can only think of one poster that has said that definitely HJ would win. I think every other HJ fan knows that WOS has dominated the history of this matchup and to come out with a W will require a whole lot of hard work, effort and some luck. WOS is the current champion and until they are knocked off, that will remain.
However, HJ is now in the second year with their new head coach and can run this offense to a "T", pun intended. :) We also have some speed that WOS has not seen from us.
The defense is much improved with lots of size and hard hitters. Will your receivers be a problem for us, yes, but I'm sure with two weeks to prepare, Dubois has taken some steps to try and at least limit their production. You're QB will have to scramble some, which actually may help you out.

Win or lose, this game is certainly "game of the week" if not "game of the year" (outside of midcounty madness) for this area.
Good luck, I hope both teams give it their all and come out injury free ready to make deep runs in the playoffs.

My hope is that we have refs. that will let the young men decide the game. It seems as though when we play teams who finally reach a level where they get past district in some cases, the refs. seem to let things ride when they play WOS. I don't like that. I observed that type of officiating in the Foster game.

it's not just wos,I have seen a lot of other big games and the refs always seem to influence the out come of a big game.Most of the time it's just cuz the refs are simply not good imo