WOS vs HJ Halloween Night

bone

Yes your offense has scored a lot log points in district but your defense has been scored on a lot as well! If Hampshire fannett score that much, imagine what the mustangs could do! My point is simple and TRUE! The mustangs have played better in district where it seems the hawks have played worse (as in giving up so many points)!

Yes your offense has scored a lot log points in district but your defense has been scored on a lot as well! If Hampshire fannett score that much, imagine what the mustangs could do! My point is simple and TRUE! The mustangs have played better in district where it seems the hawks have played worse (as in giving up so many points)!

And the Hawks are healthy and rested after their bye-week. In case you missed it, the whole team was at the HF/WO-S game. They know what they will bring and they will be very well prepared. You also made the point that HJ's offense is just as good as West Orange's offense. If that's the case, then it will be a close game.

Woah woah woah!!! Never said the hawks offense was as good as wos offense! They are completely different offenses so it's hard to compare. But I will say we've been very good lately in our offense and so have y'all! I do believe the mustangs have the more talented team and will just make more plays in this game. Could I be wrong? Of course! But I just believe the mustangs are the better team. No not blow them out better but maybe a touchdown or two!

i am a true blue mustang fan the way i see it is this way (IF) wo-s cant stop the run to the left ,run to the right might be a long night like we saw agnest newton.hj has a outstanding OL coach, he teaches his kids the skills of blocking and staying on them.got to watch the hjand lc-m game ,most of the time the kids from lcm were on the ground looking up just could not get off there blocks. now in closeing hj has 4 plays up the middle run right run left thats all they need 8-0 record,lets see what happens friday

Woah woah woah!!! Never said the hawks offense was as good as wos offense! They are completely different offenses so it's hard to compare. But I will say we've been very good lately in our offense and so have y'all! I do believe the mustangs have the more talented team and will just make more plays in this game. Could I be wrong? Of course! But I just believe the mustangs are the better team. No not blow them out better but maybe a touchdown or two!

You compared the defense by scores earlier, so if that's the case, then the offenses must be equal. Regardless, I don't think this is the right time for either teams to reach their peak. If that's the case, these kids will be picking up basketballs very soon.

IMO I think coach T will have something different planned for this game. I have only witnessed 3 games this year, but from what I've seen, the best way to score points for us is to quick slant pass. Is that a play, not good at x's and o's, I think both teams will tweak their offense. I believe our long ball will be the knock out punch for the mustangs. Will Johnson will have a big night. Some of our opponents have been complaining that WOS does run up the score a lot, so maybe that is why coach T has held back the offense from scoring on teams where we had a chance to score more, that said one point wins the game.

IMO I think coach T will have something different planned for this game. I have only witnessed 3 games this year, but from what I've seen, the best way to score points for us is to quick slant pass. Is that a play, not good at x's and o's, I think both teams will tweak their offense. I believe our long ball will be the knock out punch for the mustangs. Will Johnson will have a big night. Some of our opponents have been complaining that WOS does run up the score a lot, so maybe that is why coach T has held back the offense from scoring on teams where we had a chance to score more, that said one point wins the game.

You have to run the score up in HS Football. Things can go awry far too quickly if you don't.

Dallas might not get a pass off.... 6'4", 6'5", 6'5" in your face all night!!!!!!!!!!! Gonna have to find some throwing lanes....
Quickly...

Dallas might not get a pass off.... 6'4", 6'5", 6'5" in your face all night!!!!!!!!!!! Gonna have to find some throwing lanes....
Quickly...

nope he will take off and look back and say catch me if you can .trick are treat