Early Look at Playoff Matches

Lol not even close dude... You seem bitter because im not jumping on the Crosby bandwagon. King is where I happen to have went to school. Thus the main reason I hope they win district. Being my Broncos can't.. So please dont try to know why I am pulling for King... Now run along.

So going to King is your reason to bash Crosby in every post. ::yawn:: support King, support Dayton...who you support is not the issue. Get over it, move on Crosby has. BTW seen you act like folks are idiots when they call you a dude...I will try not to do the same, dudette.

So going to King is your reason to bash Crosby in every post. ::yawn:: support King, support Dayton...who you support is not the issue. Get over it, move on Crosby has. BTW seen act like folks are idiots when they call you a dude...I will try not to do the same, dudette.

LOL. I think its past your bedtime 88 Gotta get plenty rest for your game tomorrow.

LOL. I think its past your bedtime 88 Gotta get plenty rest for your game tomorrow.

That is all you can come up with. Classic. Use your bye week to come up with something new. Be constructive with your time.

Well why not? That is Crosby's favorite game. Until the numbers are not in their favor...

Well I happen to be one Crosby fan who doesn't put much stock into other scores from common opponents. As far as King, seems like a lot of former King people have something in common...they all moved the heck out of there. In fact I don't know one person who graduated from King that still lives there. Funny thing is, I'll bet most people don't know that at the corner of CE King Pkwy and 90 there used to be a drive-in theater. Probably torn down 30 years ago.

I will. As soon as I get off work tomorrow. I plan on going watch King beat the snot out of GP. And hope for a miracle that NC gets the win against Crosby. :P

Probably the nicest thing you have said with Crosby in the same sentence. I will take that.

Well I happen to be one Crosby fan who doesn't put much stock into other scores from common opponents. As far as King, seems like a lot of former King people have something in common...they all moved the heck out of there. In fact I don't know one person who graduated from King that still lives there. Funny thing is, I'll bet most people don't know that at the corner of CE King Pkwy and 90 there used to be a drive-in theater. Probably torn down 30 years ago.

Then I guess im not most people.

Back to football we have something special going on this year at King #1 in district #3 in the area #10 in state. I'm in here to talk football, stats, and predictions. But when I see hate or disrespect towards king I will defend King with the rath of 1billion locust. With that being said 21-5a will go 3-1 in first round king, dayton, and crosby will not lose in first round. Big ford I just put in at mcdonald's to be off that day lol. Bet a big mac on king vs central

It's all good Blue. I don't recall saying anything disrespectful towards King PRIOR to you coming at me. I was simply stating that I feel Central is the only team in our district that could match up with them. I'm looking forward to the challenge. It's always been said "to be the best, you have to beat the best". Hope both teams are healthy and at full strength when the game takes place...

well I'm glad your confident but I'm glad we don't play them again this year. You also realize that Humble defense that was so great got shredded 49-7 by King. Also dayton couldn't stop crosbys run game and CK has a much better qb and rb. Nothing wrong with a team just being better.

If dayton played like they are capable of against king instead of just giving up in the second half it would have been a great game.

And honestly I feel that King is to confident and will think they have the game won before they even take the field against crosby. And I think that will bite them in the arse crosby may not be better or as fast in ur eyes. But king is looking passed them and towards the playoffs and I think Crosby will give them a wake up call.

^ Figure I'd teach you some Sheldon history as you jump back on the bandwagon.

Cant teach something if they already know it. I dont jump on bandwagons. I root for who I think deserves it. And King deserves it. IMO. When playoffs come then I am for OUR district. Which I have said before in a earlier post. FYI Parkway Theatre wasnt in Sheldon. That would be Houston.

If dayton played like they are capable of against king instead of just giving up in the second half it would have been a great game.

And honestly I feel that King is to confident and will think they have the game won before they even take the field against crosby. And I think that will bite them in the arse crosby may not be better or as fast in ur eyes. But king is looking passed them and towards the playoffs and I think Crosby will give them a wake up call.

I dont see Price allowing them to be over confident.

I doubt it... we always took the Crosby game serious back in the day.  It was always a gut-check game no matter the record.  I haven't kept up through the years but I doubt that has changed, especially the way this year is shaping up.

Seriously, I take a little hiatus since there aren't many if any New Caneyites on these threads to check out what Central fan has to say about the playoff picture and I get this. I'm thinking, oh here we go a playoff thread or for that matter any thread that won't invlove Crosby,seeing how we won't face Central, and there y'all are bringing Crosby into every response. Now I think to myself, I say, Elvin, why is everybody so concerned with the Crosby Cougars???? Is it because the World's greatest newspaper ,The Houston Chronicle, has a big write up on the Coogs, or is it because this website is called Setx and Lord knows Crosby has dominated The Setx golden triangle as of late, but I say NO I got it. The reason why Crosby crosses your lips and down your body to your fingers to type it's glorious name is because your jealous. Jealous of a winning program that the fans embrace better than you do, Crosby or what I like to call, The Eden of SETx, has a super Wal-mart that has never been the butt of an Internet funniest people of Walmart-mart, a Palais Royal better than Cleveland's, and of course an Appleby's. Heck even Baytown wants a little piece of this paradise, Baytown Seafood, Really, C'mon and Louisiana as well, seeings how we have the best crawfish restaurants on the planet. So y'all just keep DreamOn and maybe with the help of oh say Tillman Fertita you too can be as great a football metropolis as ours. Peace out happy hours almost over!!!!

District 12-2A(II) second place will get District 11-2A(II) third place, and

District 12-2A(II) third place will get District 11-2A(II) second place in the bi-district round.  Right now Timpson is second, and Maud is third in district 11.

The winners of each district (Iola & Tenaha respectively)will get the first round bye.

The winner of the second place 12/third place 11 will get the winner of 9-2A(II), and the winner of third place 12 / second place 11 will get the winner of 10-2A(II).

You call your self a grown a** man but too dumb to remember that you rookie are the one that came on here calling people out of their names. What grown man does that? A hyundai sonota is what you must drive. Is McDonalds going to let you off of work to come meet me? I have my name as my screen name so I'm not hiding behind no computer. I'm not hiding behind a made up "Boys In Blue" name. Beaumont aint that big, I'm not hard to find. Freakin' one hit wonder! You are what happens when someone is not use to winning at anything in life. You won't be on here much longer.

Let me know if you end up meeting, I kinda like you and soulja...And I do like a little scehduled recreation...And Im a nederland guy ..Bubba Sonnier ;)

its funny how OctFeb is now from king.the past two years she was going from summer Creek because she had grand kids that went there. crazy how people change their story.lol. but seriously have you posted those pictures yet and if so where can see them. Thanks

you must be a newbie, for years she has said she went to King HS.