Early Look at Playoff Matches

They had a exhibit boothe@Sam Rayburn McDonalds Big Bass Spash.I donated & introduced myself.Lots of cash to earn for schools.Good deal for kids,but adults need to step up & help w/boats

Now we found something we can agree upon...since we can't agree about the Jaguars and Broncos, LOL.. I am going to research it and get more information about it. I look at it as just another opportunity to get a scholarship...

Now back to 22-5A smashing 21-5A!!!!! Bring on the (CE) KING!!!!!

Lil ford pump your brakes all this hot air you talking about you talking about non district games pam is on the decline this year and wb aint allen or katy. Get off 21-5a tip its ok for king an crosby an dayton to talk noise, but when a out sider get to bumping gotz to shut you down. Yall finesse crap wouldn't fly in 21-5a get yall helmets knocked off over here we the SEC over here. Take yall lil track kids an get ready for track season. You dont want to see King get off our tip take your 4-3 record an sit your @$$ down lmao worry about vidor and not King. Yall know how it feels to lose we don't until we lose keep on hating hater.

Lil ford pump your brakes all this hot air you talking about you talking about non district games pam is on the decline this year and wb aint allen or katy. Get off 21-5a tip its ok for king an crosby an dayton to talk noise, but when a out sider get to bumping gotz to shut you down. Yall finesse crap wouldn't fly in 21-5a get yall helmets knocked off over here we the SEC over here. Take yall lil track kids an get ready for track season. You dont want to see King get off our tip take your 4-3 record an sit your @$$ down lmao worry about vidor and not King. Yall know how it feels to lose we don't until we lose keep on hating hater.

...but prior to this year, when have you had at least a winning record. I'll wait...

Bmt soulja congrats on yall winning records just had to air lil ford out he started out talking down about king. Why people hating because we 7-0 they want to bring up the past im talking about right now ijs.

I'm glad y'all are doing good but remember y'all will be going div 1 in the playoffs have you seen some of the possible teams...don't get to cocky you could be sitting at home by 2nd rd

Bmt soulja congrats on yall winning records just had to air lil ford out he started out talking down about king. Why people hating because we 7-0 they want to bring up the past im talking about right now ijs.

When time comes for King/Crosby game.. King is gonna be saying to them "Shut You Down" in my best JJ Watt voice.. Then we will band together and "Shut You Down" 22 5A IJS :P

Yea, we respect what y'all are doing, but we aren't phased by y'all talent. We have horses just like y'all have horses. Matter of fact, I think that it'll be cool if King and Central met for the first time ever.

You have 16 post why? I'll answer that. You have NEVER had anything to talk about in football prior to this year. You probably will be like Summer Creek, a 2 year wonder. If you are lucky. Soulja asked you a question that you are probably to young to answer. Bring some kind of consistency, then we can talk. At least Dayton has legitimate history and Crosby has recent history. I talk about non district games because we really can't tell how good or bad your district is. I'd put money on that neither team you all played in non-district could beat any of the 3 we played, even with PA-M and Summer Creek having down years.

With all your street lingo and bad grammer, you sound like you were a Senior on last season's 3-7 team and wish you were part of this years team. How about you get King out your mouth and make room for a Jaguar...

See you all in a couple of weeks...

You have 16 post why? I'll answer that. You have NEVER had anything to talk about in football prior to this year. You probably will be like Summer Creek, a 2 year wonder. If you are lucky. Soulja asked you a question that you are probably to young to answer. Bring some kind of consistency, then we can talk. At least Dayton has legitimate history and Crosby has recent history. I talk about non district games because we really can't tell how good or bad your district is. I'd put money on that neither team you all played in non-district could beat any of the 3 we played, even with PA-M and Summer Creek having down years.

With all your street lingo and bad grammer, you sound like you were a Senior on last season's 3-7 team and wish you were part of this years team. How about you get King out your mouth and make room for a Jaguar...

*sprinkles popcorn all over the place*

Sounds like you are the one that needs to pump them bicycle brakes you Ridin'. You talk of finesse crap, better look in the mirror of how them boys at Crenshaw play, not even in the same league as Crosby when it comes to physicality. In due time y'all will know how losing feels as well and oh how sweet it's gonna feel to Shut you down!!! !!!!!!!!

I love the vague racism about street lingo and grammar followed by a number of sentence fragments. Also like how you spelled grammar wrong.

"Why do you only have 16 post? I'll answer that. (fragment consider revising) You have NEVER(not capitalized) had anything to talk about in football prior to this year. You probably will be like Summer Creek, a 2 year wonder (not a sentence remove comma). If you are lucky. (fragment) Soulja asked you a question that you are probably to young to answer. Bring some kind of consistency, then we can talk.(not a sentence remove comma) At least Dayton has legitimate history and Crosby has recent history. I talk about non district games because we really can't tell how good or bad your district is. I'd put money on that neither team you all played in non-district could beat any of the 3 we played, even with PA-M and Summer Creek having down years (confused syntax.)

With all your street lingo and bad grammer (sp?), you sound like you were a Senior on last season's 3-7 team and wish you were part of this years team. How about you get King out your mouth and make room for a Jaguar... (this is not the proper use of an ellipsis)"

Just recognize calling someone else out on their grammar on a forum is probably the most idiotic thing to do.

I love the vague racism about street lingo and grammar followed by a number of sentence fragments. Also like how you spelled grammar wrong.

"Why do you only have 16 post? I'll answer that. (fragment consider revising) You have NEVER(not capitalized) had anything to talk about in football prior to this year. You probably will be like Summer Creek, a 2 year wonder (not a sentence remove comma). If you are lucky. (fragment) Soulja asked you a question that you are probably to young to answer. Bring some kind of consistency, then we can talk.(not a sentence remove comma) At least Dayton has legitimate history and Crosby has recent history. I talk about non district games because we really can't tell how good or bad your district is. I'd put money on that neither team you all played in non-district could beat any of the 3 we played, even with PA-M and Summer Creek having down years (confused syntax.)

With all your street lingo and bad grammer (sp?), you sound like you were a Senior on last season's 3-7 team and wish you were part of this years team. How about you get King out your mouth and make room for a Jaguar... (this is not the proper use of an ellipsis)"

Just recognize calling someone else out on their grammar on a forum is probably the most idiotic thing to do.

Their wasn't anything racist about his post.

It's all good because I have real thick skin. The rookie poster came at me, so I went back at him. No harm, no foul. And i didn't say anything racist. From what i gather, King has pretty much the same demographics as Central so to do that wouldn't make since. It's good to see you come to his rescue though and that you don't allow bullying but I'm quite sure he can handle his own battles. Or is it that you are a teacher and he was your student but you let him slide by in English class because he was an athlete and now you feel guilty?

This can go on and on. When I started this thread, it was solely for the purpose of looking ahead to possible playoff matches namely between 21-5A and 22-5A. Because of enrollment numbers for King and Central and Nederland owning the tie breaker over Central, the 2 are pretty much a lock to meet in the 1st round. Unless of course your Cougars can do what you all seem to think is the impossible, beat King. I never once said anything derogatory about any of the schools in 21-5A because I do understand that those are kids playing the game. I just said the Jaguars will not be intimidated by King on the field and look forward to the match up. Then the rookie poster directly comes at me with his post, well I don't back in corners like you probably do.

Please pull out your red pen and grade this one please. Matter of fact, look through all of my post and let me know how I did. How about you open up and make room for a Jaguar...