WOS Mustangs vs Hamshire-Fannett Longhorns

tennisbc

king is a super kid and i feel sure he will show up friday and give the mustangs hell.BUT coach T has seen some of the best in his years at wo-s .i got a feeling this game friday will be some what like the playoff game agnest jasper last year

no way will this game be that close wos will win biggg

Im hoping horns pull upset off. But that depend on who harris plays on defense. WoS has very good wr core and is very fast. hf cb aren't very fast and doesn't help dubois alot. Harris finally put king in starting defense cb and not just on 3rd or 4th down. it helped contain hj offense alot....til king started cramping midway thru 3rd and only was used only for offense til the last couple minutes in
gm. So if harris goes with same gm plan as he went with hj. I see hf possibly having chance to win..or lose by a td. If he goes back to old defense gm plan i see wo-s wr core having big gm and winning possibly big

Im hoping horns pull upset off. But that depend on who harris plays on defense. WoS has very good wr core and is very fast. hf cb aren't very fast and doesn't help dubois alot. Harris finally put king in starting defense cb and not just on 3rd or 4th down. it helped contain hj offense alot....til king started cramping midway thru 3rd and only was used only for offense til the last couple minutes in
gm. So if harris goes with same gm plan as he went with hj. I see hf possibly having chance to win..or lose by a td. If he goes back to old defense gm plan i see wo-s wr core having big gm and winning possibly big

I don't care where they play king he is only one man,he can't hold everybody oh and cramping up in the third Dt is just gettin hot at that point

I don't care where they play king he is only one man,he can't hold everybody oh and cramping up in the third Dt is just gettin hot at that point

i'm not saying he can hold everyone...he give more depth to cb core if used for more than 3rd or 4th down. Dubois is a great, fast safety. If u watch any hf gms,highlites you see hf cb dont contain pass very well and if a player get pass our linebackers our cbs dnt help contain well. I dnt think hf originals cb can contain yall speedy wr core. But king would give hf a lil more edge in trying to
contain wr and give dubois more help. Hopefully cramping was a one time issue. And it also depends on which d-line shows up cause their not consisent gm to gm

i'm not saying he can hold everyone...he give more depth to cb core if used for more than 3rd or 4th down. Dubois is a great, fast safety. If u watch any hf gms,highlites you see hf cb dont contain pass
very well and if a player get pass our linebackers our cbs dnt help contain well. I dnt think hf
originals cb can contain yall speedy wr core. But
king would give hf a lil more edge in trying to
contain wr and give dubois more help. Hopefully
cramping was a one time issue. And it also depends on which d-line shows up cause their not consisent gm to gm

gotcha

All starters will be playing. 2nd string will play late if the score allows them. The Mustangs have zero concern for the Hawks. One game at a time. They have overlooked their opponent once this year already and you can bet it won't happen again

Not saying they are overlooking anyone, but they've already secured a playoff spot. I know the starters will play. It's a district game, so it counts. But, I think they will get the younger guys/2nd string some reps. I'm saying this assuming that West Orange will be up big. The whole reason I said the score will be CLOSER than what some imagine is because I think HF may get some garbage time TD's against the West Orange back ups.

Not saying they are overlooking anyone, but they've already secured a playoff spot. I know the starters will play. It's a district game, so it counts. But, I think they will get the younger guys/2nd string some reps. I'm saying this assuming that West Orange will be up big. The whole reason I said the score will be CLOSER than what some imagine is because I think HF may get some garbage time TD's against the West Orange back ups.

sounds reasonable, but I doubt the coaching staff is worried about playing time for the 2nd string, wos will be wide open

You have to think that it will be a bit closer than anticipated. I'm sure WO-S will be resting some starters, getting the younger guys a few more snaps to have them prepared for HJ and the playoffs.

Hopefully we can give the younger kids plenty of playing time in the Scarborough game.Which ever way it goes one of us will be able to rest some starters that's for sure.

No way, no how hj scores over 21 unless we give the ball and ask them to please score. King is great and will get some yards, just not enough points to go with them.

I think you need to be a little more worried about playing HF this week! HJ won't be there! LOL! And if you'll notice, that was the exact score of the HJ-HF game. It was just a little joke! But, do not be surprised when HF puts up 21.