Ec - buna

wackpack

The District 12 3A Div. 1 schedulers didn't do Buna any favors. Kirbyville, EC, and Kountze, back to back to back!! It's a conspiracy lol. Buna can do it, we just have to keep up the intensity and physical play, limit the mistakes. One game at a time guys. EC will be ready, Buna will be too. I can't wait for this one.

Only thing that makes me wanna pick ec is the fact that whoever calls plays for ec dials it up all game long. They scored the most points on kountze during the regular season last year which was 31. The most before that was newton at 22. They won't have the biggest oline or the best skill position players always, but ec always find a way to move the ball down the field and keep teams guessing.

The only team EC has beatin that's worth mentioning is Hampshire Fannett and even they are struggling this year...

I don't think scores really matter but since you went there. EC beat HF by 19 and Buna beat them by 7. I've seen Buna play 3 games this year Hamshire, Anahuac and Kirbyville. They have a good team but EC can beat them if they play up to their ability’s. Personally I think if one team stumbles that it could cost them the game. It will be a great game to get EC ready for the playoffs and see if we can play with a high rank team. I respect Buna enough not to guarantee that EC will win but its not impossible.

Man I don't worry about Buna coming into a trap game . This is a extremely disciplined team that is focusing on one game at a time .they play together as a unit unselfishly and with no drama . They have a big defensive and offensive line and now that they have exposed the run its going to open up the field for thier stacked backfield. Buna by 14