Nederland 35 Port Neches-Groves 28/Final

I stood for the entire game...never sat down....NEVER!!!!!! Congrats to my DOGS.....such heart and determination......TRUE CHAMPIONS!!!! PNG section did throw all of the bottles out on the track when they lost game, also turned their backs to us when our team ran out on field at start of game and I think they did it again when we played our school song. A true sport can dish it and take it ...and your students did not display that. Moving on, another fine job by our FANTASTIC coach Larry Neumann! PNG has a dang good team I must say, but not good enough to beat them Bulldogs! Proud of you boys and let's get focused on our next game. Celebrate and enjoy guys....you definitely deserve it! Good luck the rest of the way PNG.

There student section did the same thing in Lumberton at the volleyball game when our girls were getting introduced

Great game from both teams, I feel very fortunate to get the victory, I think coach faircloth is a good coach, I wouldn't be so quick to start badmouthing him, getting a good coach is pretty hard I know because Ned went through a lot before Coach Neumann came here. I think once the playoffs begin I think both our teams and Central have a chance to make some noise.  I know one thing this is the best $5.00 value (ticket) you can get anywhere

This rivalry is more about the exchange Sage Seay and Adam Morse had on twitter than it is about baby powder on a track, or how one student section behaved versus another one.  This rivalry is about respect, and the players have it for each other.  The communities should follow their lead, good job boys.

I said it when I first seen the kid play he was the best player in the district and best QB in the area by far! The reason Ned has been able to pull out these past two victories is simple they have the better QB!! I'm a firm believer that a team only goes as far as its QB take them! As much as I hate to I gotta give big Ned props for pulling out these past two games

Krautz is growing on me BTW he actually has some pretty good speed!

I don't understand the need to attack the character of our student section. They made a poor choice and were told to correct it, which they did. Both student sections were rowdy tonight. I keep seeing Nederland posters telling the Indians to "keep it classy", I think you should live by your own words. Win with class and move on. Two teams took the field tonight and played a great game till the last second with their student sections cheering them on the whole time. Kids will make mistakes and it is our jobs as adults to make sure they know what they did wrong, not to get online and talk about them.