Vidor fans a little quiet.....

Tough loss. Hard to watch this team grow because it is a mirror of our 2010 season. Not to take anything away from Ozen, but every game we keep beating ourselves and no one wants the kids to get down on themselves. When you start more sophomores than seniors mistakes are going to be made. All the Pirate fans know the potential of this team but we have to go through the growing pains with them...make of a true fan.

seems like you got upset.

You have to feel for Vidor fans. Every years it is "their year" and almost every year they flop. 

You have to admire (and I am serious) their dogged belief that this year it will be different and they will be the team to be knocked off to win district. Got to love the attitude. 

"The Goose" flies into Vidor on Friday, GCM will down the Pirates 42-30. Setting up for a playoff push for the final 3 weeks of the season. GCM beats Lumberton the following week for HC, loses to NED the following week, setting up a winner take all for the 4th and final playoff spot with OZEN, on that final Thursday @ the "Stall"...GCM wins a thriller 41-38 to claim the districts final playoff spot. GOOD LUCK BOYS, here's to another fabulous weekend of SETX HS Football!

Get over it?? Really?? How old are you??

MTC dont sweat this guy he got on the Indians thread the other day and started the whole your name is offensive when is the Indians gonna change their name. He is nothing but a troll. He just keeps trolling and trolling and trolling. Dont let him get to you he is not worth it!!!!!

"The Goose" flies into Vidor on Friday, GCM will down the Pirates 42-30. Setting up for a playoff push for the final 3 weeks of the season. GCM beats Lumberton the following week for HC, loses to NED the following week, setting up a winner take all for the 4th and final playoff spot with OZEN, on that final Thursday @ the "Stall"...GCM wins a thriller 41-38 to claim the districts final playoff spot. GOOD LUCK BOYS, here's to another fabulous weekend of SETX HS Football!

With Central's loss to Nederland, I hope this is the scenario that works out. That would put Central and GCM on the big side of the playoff bracket with CE King and one of the other schools. That would have GCM playing King...

Our boys have some major things to work on, putting 4 full qtrs of football together for one.  Every week we come out strong and go in to the half with a good lead only to have a completely different team show up after the half and get beat in the second half, or come from behind after the half only to lose by a few. 

I'm not quite, I just understand this is 16/17 y/o boys here that put their heart out on that field every single Friday Night and we as Pirate faithful believe in them regardless if we go 7-0 or 0-7 in district.

PS - at least GCM gets to watch our fabulous lights out halftime this week.

Our boys have some major things to work on, putting 4 full qtrs of football together for one. Every week we come out strong and go in to the half with a good lead only to have a completely different team show up after the half and get beat in the second half, or come from behind after the half only to lose by a few.

I'm not quite, I just understand this is 16/17 y/o boys here that put their heart out on that field every single Friday Night and we as Pirate faithful believe in them regardless if we go 7-0 or 0-7 in district.

PS - at least GCM gets to watch our fabulous lights out halftime this week.

You going to the game??

Yep, I will be there, early and all because we all know with it being homecoming, parking will be ten times worse! Thank god for season tickets!!

Lucky you. I gotta wait till pay day and the check to hit my bank before I get my tickets. Pay day is Friday and the check doesn't hit till noon lol. I hope they aren't sold out by then.

With Central's loss to Nederland, I hope this is the scenario that works out. That would put Central and GCM on the big side of the playoff bracket with CE King and one of the other schools. That would have GCM playing King...

I think it's likely Humble the second team which makes it Crosby/Dayton versus PNG/Nederland? What would first round of the playoffs be without  a Crosby/Nederland Dayton/PNG game?