Hull-Daisetta vs West Hardin (Big Thicket Madness)!!!!!

Big Thicket Madness!!!!!  

33 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins this old heated rivalry?

• HD
    • WH

HD "should" win this game.  They do have athletes but seem to give up pretty easily.  Quick question to the HD faithful, and it is purely a question, with no intentions of starting a coach bashing session.  With the speedy guys that HD has why would you run the type offense they are running.  Doucet is a speedster, he does not have much size and needs open ground to chew up.  After watching a couple films on HD it seemed to me that they would be MUCH better suited to run a version of the spread?

I agree with you 100percent, and you will hear no coach bashing from me I really like Hodges he passionate about these kids, and is seperating the men from the boys, I do look for big changes in our offense next season, after Huckabee graduates, Im not sure who will take the reigns at QB but from what ive seen the Fregia kid looks pretty promising.

I agree with you 100percent, and you will hear no coach bashing from me I really like Hodges he passionate about these kids, and is seperating the men from the boys, I do look for big changes in our offense next season, after Huckabee graduates, Im not sure who will take the reigns at QB but from what ive seen the Fregia kid looks pretty promising.

Any college offers for Huckabay?

How long do you spend each day dreaming up these snappy comebacks? Just curious. Should change your name to Negative Nancy or Debbie Downer. You know, something more apropos.....

It comes natural. It is a characteristic of high intellect.