Oct. 17 – Kirbyville at Buna (Predictions)

The thing about this imagination fella is that he keeps telling everyone that 'when' Buna beats Kirbyville, then come on here and accept what's coming and that we're not to offer ANY excuses. But watch....just watch....IF he shows himself at all after a Kirbyville win, it will be to offer excuses and not accept what he has coming. We've all seen his kind before. Lol..

I wasn't making fun of you or the young man Jackson, very talented. You inserted "funny" in your previous post I just know how many times he was stopped for losses. He had some good runs, but when you take into account the losses it doesn't add up. Good luck to Woodville the rest of the season. Take anything I say with a grain of salt

I wasn't making fun of you or the young man Jackson, very talented. You inserted "funny" in your previous post I just know how many times he was stopped for losses. He had some good runs, but when you take into account the losses it doesn't add up. Good luck to Woodville the rest of the season. Take anything I say with a grain of salt

Oh okay. That's my fault, I missed your reference to my previous post. Sorry man. Jackson, unlike the rest of the team, only had two runs for negative yardage, both of which were for -2 yards. I completely understand why you'd think he didn't do well. To be honest with you, Woodville's rushing numbers weren't as bad as you'd expect. Just couldn't capitalize because we always started deep in our own territory. Lol but I'm in no way defending our loss to Buna. We got beat by a better team, hands down. Buna is a great football team.

Dude rankings don't Mean Squat...I mean seriously have you guys even played sports...you all seem to know nothin about Football...tell me 1 team worth talkin about that Kirbyville beat this year??

I got into a couple of arguments about rankings based on Kirbyville's weak schedule with a couple of folks, but that doesn't mean they aren't really, really, good. what teams have buna's beaten that are worth talking about? I would argue there are two: Orangefield and Center. Of course, OF missed two field goals and lost by one point to Buna, and Kirbyville beat them by 15, so I'm not sure what you have to say about that.

Dude rankings don't Mean Squat...I mean seriously have you guys even played sports...you all seem to know nothin about Football...tell me 1 team worth talkin about that Kirbyville beat this year??

Bridge City

Dewyville

Orangefield

Kountze

Anahuac

Woodville

Kirbyville came out ahead of all of these teams, but all of these teams are worth mentioning because every single player has put 100% effort into playing the game. They have the heart and soul that Texas high school football is all about and deserve recognition no matter the final score. You, imagination5566, have nothing.......except your 'imagination'.

why not?  this guys says it will work!!!   

My upset perdiction of the week...Kirbyville over Buna!! 

Guest ECBucFan

i dont remember anyone staying Kville wins state??  Lets be realistic here I was just talking about district!

A "college team" like Kirbyville is a MASSIVE favorite over poor, lil' ole Buna high school. And you know it!

Lord, have mercy!  I've been trolling this topic for the past few days and this quote got me to thinking about when Buna used to be in Kirbyville's district back in the day and having to listen to their fans!  Delusional personality at its finest!

Lord, have mercy!  I've been trolling this topic for the past few days and this quote got me to thinking about when Buna used to be in Kirbyville's district back in the day and having to listen to their fans!  Delusional personality at its finest!

Oh man... is it just me, or did anyone else read this in the sound of Whoopi's voice? Lmao