Garrison @ Hemphill

I believe this will be a low scoring game between these two.  I am at a loss when it comes to Garrison because San Augustine shot themselves in the foot that night.  SA left at least 35 points out on the field that night.  That was due to fumbles and special teams gafs.  The score should have been a lot higher.  Garrison doesnt have much of a offense, but they have some big guys on defense.   If Hemphill can find a way to score then it will be a close game IMO!

Should be a close one. I saw Garrison play Center which was called at the end of the first quarter because of a storm. Garrison looked very weak, Center was running all over them. Center was about to score again when the game was called. Hemphill has a chance to win this one .

Should be a close one. I saw Garrison play Center which was called at the end of the first quarter because of a storm. Garrison looked very weak, Center was running all over them. Center was about to score again when the game was called. Hemphill has a chance to win this one .

.......now the score on that game makes sense 0-6

This is a loaded district with CC, Crockett, and Newton taking the lead.  That makes the games between Hemphill, Deweyville and Garrison very important.  I have not seen Hemphill this season but with the blowout by SA it sounds like they got down early and quit.  They will have to get out to a great start against Garrison if they want to have a shot at that 4th playoff spot.  Garrison is not as strong up front on D as they have been which could allow Hemphill to get their ground game going.  The Hornets will have to play a good game to have a shot.

Garrison over Hemphill

Gata, if you had seen the game it would have made sense. Center was at the goal line and about to score again which would made it 14 -0 in the first quarter. Center was walking all over Garrison. The only thing that will save Garrison is that their is only two strong teams in that district. They will probably finish fourth behind Crockett.