Bayt Sterling@PAM(Homecoming)

liltex

Oh no he didn't,lets hear it.Will the umbrella song fill the PA air or will the Rangers help air up dem Titan basketballs :D

Oh Wow!!! Basketball talk so soon?? Man, after dismantling my Panthers, All the talk was how good the WR's were and the D would be ready. Don't tell me it's B-Ball time. C'mon Titans & get that District win & get on a roll. I've been tough on you guys because I know you can take it. I still believe the post season can be reached, but you will have to take one game at a time & take no plays off. It ain't over, 'till it's over. Your Season starts now

titans are done. I would be surprised if they beat RSS. DP was not a fast team. they beat PAM with the basics. it seems our staff figure out what works 5 games too late and when they see it work twice, they go away from it. so, IMO if you can't beat a DP team with no speed or razzle dazzle, how in the blue hell are you going to beat WB,LP, and NS??? so, yes. it's basketball time.

titans are done. I would be surprised if they beat RSS. DP was not a fast team. they beat PAM with the basics. it seems our staff figure out what works 5 games too late and when they see it work twice, they go away from it. so, IMO if you can't beat a DP team with no speed or razzle dazzle, how in the blue hell are you going to beat WB,LP, and NS??? so, yes. it's basketball time.

Wow, i know those kids are trying. I surely thought PA would finish no lower than 2nd in Dist.

Oh Wow!!! Basketball talk so soon?? Man, after dismantling my Panthers, All the talk was how good the WR's were and the D would be ready. Don't tell me it's B-Ball time. C'mon Titans & get that District win & get on a roll. I've been tough on you guys because I know you can take it. I still believe the post season can be reached, but you will have to take one game at a time & take no plays off. It ain't over, 'till it's over. Your Season starts now

Cam, when Memorial beat Central, that was their Super Bowl. They hadn't won since and I don't see another win this season on their schedule.

It is funny how much talking Mouse, Buddy and the rest of the guys on here that rep PA-M were doing after weeks 1 and 2 and now they are quite and talking about basketball...

Cam, while PA-M is prepping those basketballs, the Panthers will be fighting for that 4th playoff spot with Vidor and GCM. Who gets the last laugh now...

Cam, when Memorial beat Central, that was their Super Bowl. They hadn't won since and I don't see another win this season on their schedule.

It is funny how much talking Mouse, Buddy and the rest of the guys on here that rep PA-M were doing after weeks 1 and 2 and now they are quite and talking about basketball...

Cam, while PA-M is prepping those basketballs, the Panthers will be fighting for that 4th playoff spot with Vidor and GCM. Who gets the last laugh now...

when have I brought up bball? And btw: you do know the 4th place team in our district can get in with 3 losses right? Early gloating I see, I aint mad at ya. We did beat yall though. If Central was our superbowl then Ozen musta been our Galaxy Bowl… ;)

Pass the popcorn, please?

42-28 MHS... STILL BELIEVE, all teams had legit offenses n stud athletes on offensive ball in all loses except DP. This is a different team than first two weeks of season with lost of all-state Levine and few more injuries on defense. Our young team finding theirselves Kadon Harrison starting to get better in the offense just have to play consistent n cut back from turnovers and will win next two games and head into the bye week go titans.

this coming from a fan base who thought there season was over after WB thumped them and lets not talk about super bowls when Toby was on TV last beating his chest like he needed a banana!! please pull up my post. we thumped bmt and you got butt hurt. i can say without a doubt, the Lamar was not winnable imo. the GR game was VERY winnable. CV winnable. DP winnable. the staff find stuff that works and stop doing it. and technically PAM still have a shot due to LP losing to Sterling. again central gets in due to poor district.

Ford, you're seeing the same thing I'm seeing. I'm commenting on PA cuz I heard talk of DC & Jerry's World. Like I said, I don't kick a man when he's down, but C'mon Mouse & Buddy you guys still throwing slugs. Ozen still hasn't proved to be a playoff contender, I know that, but Statiscally PA is the Worst Team in the entire area. That doesn't mean we should constantly throw it in your faces. We all have our differences, but should support our area; I think most do support, but tend to flap a lot(I'm guilty). All I ask of PA is to be Raucaus even when the chips are down. Before & 2 games into the Season Ya'll were World Beaters, last few weeks we couldn't get an Amen Church out of any PA Faithful. Now that it's quiet, let's Crank it up a Notch, the kids need the support.

Gonna have to pump the brakes on the Al Dennis and glory days for Sterling being back. First off in 1986 RSS was in the dome for the Reg Qtr Finals and lost to WOS on penetrations 3-2, and Bundy was coaching that team.(which is the last time RSS made it past 1st round:history lesson) RSS is definitely a better team with Gareri at the helm, at least over the the 1st half of the season. But let's not go anointing these guys world beaters quite yet. I hope they do continue their success, but success and labels and monikers are built over time, not 5 games or even one season, it's irresponsible and foolish to even do so. Here's to RSS (8-27 over the last 4 seasons.) Good luck RSS and everyone else playing this weekend!

Gonna have to pump the brakes on the Al Dennis and glory days for Sterling being back. First off in 1986 RSS was in the dome for the Reg Qtr Finals and lost to WOS on penetrations 3-2, and Bundy was coaching that team.(which is the last time RSS made it past 1st round:history lesson) RSS is definitely a better team with Gareri at the helm, at least over the the 1st half of the season. But let's not go anointing these guys world beaters quite yet. I hope they do continue their success, but success and labels and monikers are built over time, not 5 games or even one season, it's irresponsible and foolish to even do so. Here's to RSS (8-27 over the last 4 seasons.) Good luck RSS and everyone else playing this weekend!

I would sure hope your not referring to giving me a history lesson cause I can promise you I know more about their football history without using Wikipedia then you are anyone on here knows. That was a tongue and cheek comment about Al Davis also since he was the best head coach in their history. Anyhow back on the thread topic present day, can't wait to see The Boys in Blue ruin PAM's homecoming, Mr. Buddy. Signed, the Troll. Since you can change stuff on here how bout changin my name to Troller06. Much appreciated and go KWPark stomp the Bronco Herders!!😄😄😳😳🐴🐴😝😝😘😘

thank you and welcome to the board.

Troller06 my father and uncle both played on those Al Dennis coached teams. My brother was on the 86 team coached by Bundy, and I played for RSS in the mid 90's. My son is soon to be at GCM, so I'm sure Wikipedia could probably learn a few things from me. I don't attack people in posts. I simply state facts with my point of view. You post recklessly, enjoy your day! And thanks Buddy, I appreciate the welcome!

Oh I tend to forget that these threads have an impact on high school football results thanks for pointing out that a reckless comment does that. What you define as reckless I define as slapstick to a couple of armchair QB's that over analyze football. The funny thing is if I wanted to make significant and analytical predictions it wouldn't be as fun cause nobody likes a perfectionist just ask my offshore bookie. Anyhow I too have Baker Road ties my butlers aunts cousins sisters nephew once found some trash in coach Kluchs trash can and gave it to me and he also knew coach Staffords grandson so I think we're pretty even on the RSS knowledge and same to ya have a nice day...