Bayt Sterling@PAM(Homecoming)

liltex

Ford, you're seeing the same thing I'm seeing. I'm commenting on PA cuz I heard talk of DC & Jerry's World. Like I said, I don't kick a man when he's down, but C'mon Mouse & Buddy you guys still throwing slugs. Ozen still hasn't proved to be a playoff contender, I know that, but Statiscally PA is the Worst Team in the entire area. That doesn't mean we should constantly throw it in your faces. We all have our differences, but should support our area; I think most do support, but tend to flap a lot(I'm guilty). All I ask of PA is to be Raucaus even when the chips are down. Before & 2 games into the Season Ya'll were World Beaters, last few weeks we couldn't get an Amen Church out of any PA Faithful. Now that it's quiet, let's Crank it up a Notch, the kids need the support.

I NEVER SAID DC OR JERRY'S WORLD!! what i did say was 7-3 at worst and 9-1 at best...obviously i'm wrong about that. and no OZEN is the worst in stats and record(probably talent too with the one or two really good players your son being one) we been here after and during the games. i admit i have not been on here much due to my new promotion at work and i can't attend games anymore this year because i work on fridays, but buddy have been on here. imo, nobody on here should thump thier chest because at some point in time, ALL the teams are boo boo. whether it be weak preseason, WEAK DISTRICT, or just plain bad....sums up the triangle  PERIOD...ALL TEAMS INCLUDED.

Alexander lol that was my year such a disaster remember when he broke his had during offseason smh. I should have move to QB. I see more talent on this team than 08 team. If Kadon plays full 4 quarters well like he did first half last week with no Turnovers including backs fumble big win TITans baby