Ozen @ Nederland

bmtqj33

PNG should be a fairly good favorite this year which has them feeling their oats for the first realistic time since this year's seniors were in junior high school. 

On the other hand many of them are probably sweating it out thinking... "If not this year, when?". 

If they lose this one................ 

:D

Nederland is very one dimensional...I think if Ozen is able to stop #10 they can win this game easily. Lil C and Randle will have to put this one on their backs as far as offense goes. Boyd will have to maintain his composure and play mistake free. With that said this game will come down to how well Ozen's defense play if the defense can stop #10 and make someone else beat them I can see Ozen winning this game. Nederland doesn't look overly impressive outside of #10. But yeah that's my prediction and I'm sticking with it I haven't been wrong on this site much so lets see if Ozen can do the unthinkable.

LMAO!!!!!Well looks like you are wrong...

Come on Nederland fans are we really sitting here arguing about you guys having speed? Seriously? I guess our definition of speed is two totally different things. BTW MIcah Mosely wasn't fast just strong as an oxlol but like I said before you guys have never had speed just the best coach in the district(up until foreman arrived) which has been the key reason for your success in the district.

*we don't endorse the talk about drugs on this forum. Please refrain from doing that in the future*

Yeah com on....slow kids win again....

Nederland is very one dimensional...I think if Ozen is able to stop #10 they can win this game easily. Lil C and Randle will have to put this one on their backs as far as offense goes. Boyd will have to maintain his composure and play mistake free. With that said this game will come down to how well Ozen's defense play if the defense can stop #10 and make someone else beat them I can see Ozen winning this game. Nederland doesn't look overly impressive outside of #10. But yeah that's my prediction and I'm sticking with it I haven't been wrong on this site much so lets see if Ozen can do the unthinkable.

Not sure but I do believe Mr. Mosley covered the one dimensional statement....I do believe those slow kids had a couple 30 plus yard runs.....LMAO

The Dogs as with all teams seem to be improving week to week. Last night played good ball but have to work on a few trouble areas. One is got to shore up that run defense. D played good but to slow to react to some plays that could have helped get off the field. Offense looks to be getting better and hats off to offensive line. Dogs big problem is still turnovers and penalties, those have to stop  because the next 2 weeks will be crucial . Have to play mistake free ball against two high powered offenses. Don't get me wrong the DOGS are definitely in the hunt for another district title and could very well do it with a few less turnovers . I think Nederland likes being the under DOG each week.

Ozen on the other hand again has talent and speed but lacks discipline. Panthers QB was a handful with strength and agility. Keep playing hard Panthers still a lot of football to be played.

Prayers for the young men from both squads that were injured last night.#3 &#10 Dogs and the big man #66 for the Panthers.

I pray for an injury free season for all these young men who play this game, that brings all of the excitement to TEXAS H.S. FOOTBALL. GO DOGS.

Say what you may about Big Ned, they are obviously doing something right. They may not win the fashion some folks would like,but they are still winning. Still Champs until someone knocks them off. My Panthers gave it a try early, but failed. Very impressive run; don't care what District or classification it's done in.
Dominance is Dominance. Very Impressive. Hang in there Panthers, still more ball to be played
Go Panthers!!!

Say what you may about Big Ned, they are obviously doing something right. They may not win the fashion some folks would like,but they are still winning. Still Champs until someone knocks them off. My Panthers gave it a try early, but failed. Very impressive run; don't care what District or classification it's done in.
Dominance is Dominance. Very Impressive. Hang in there Panthers, still more ball to be played
Go Panthers!!!

Bigcam, not an easy post for you but one made with much class. Panthers played hard last night. Win or lose I left the game with respect for them. They played hard and never quit.

Bigcam, not an easy post for you but one made with much class. Panthers played hard last night. Win or lose I left the game with respect for them. They played hard and never quit.

Bigned85, we must give credit when it is due. Those kids in that program just find a way to get it done. I come from a Championship program @ PA Lincoln. I know Pedigree when I see it. Them Dogs got it.
Congrats again on the win

Bigned85, we must give credit when it is due. Those kids in that program just find a way to get it done. I come from a Championship program @ PA Lincoln. I know Pedigree when I see it. Them Dogs got it.
Congrats again on the win

BigCam is nothing but class. I think I may have seen you from a distance last night. White #25 jersey?

I'll say this, Nederland won, congrats! They really got a lot of help from Ozen's turnovers. Poor decisions by our coaching staff also hurt our chances. We should have run the clock oit before the half and the repunt after kicking it to the 15yd line to gain the 5 unnecessry penalty yks and rekicking to have it blocked was really bad. Not having an o-line coach or O-coordinator really hurts our chances. I know some coaches will read this but the truth hurts! Iron sharpens iron and if their is no input received, it will be a long season. True Panther fan with footballball intelligence.

it's a lot easier to be coach on Saturday.. but I do agree that re-punting was one of the dumbest decisions I have seen.. I'll take the other team starting at their own 15 all day.. My guess is that he was hoping for a muff..

I was saying the samething on Fridays and many would love for me to get into the H.S coaching ranks but I don't envy the stress. As a coach, it's always your fault when your team doesn't perform well and many have a very tall task at hand. I'm not bashing just being truthful and somethings just appeared to be common sence football to me. Go into halftime down by 14, we can't make emotional or stubborn decision, just play field position football and let your defence do what they do. JMO