Ozen @ Nederland

bmtqj33

Why try and convince anyone how good or how bad we can be or that we are. Sure we are 1-3. That is a fact. Never gonna change. But we are the best 1-3 team I have seen in a while. We got plenty of weapons to hit you with, just show up and see. Beating OZEN will give finest his second wrong prediction in his life. But he will have some lame excuse when Nederland extends their streak. Nederland by 10

The Panthers are improving weekly. I like the adjustments, that Coach Suggs and his staff have made on both sides of the ball.

I am simply saying don't believe the hype and assume that Ozen is going to lay down on the Bulldogs .
The Panthers will be ready !!! Providing they stay discipline and don't beat themselves. They will win this game.

Ozen - 35
Nederland - 24

Ozen has quite a few players that can get it done. Last year was a total Disaster. The new staff are still figuring things out. We should be fine, remember we won our 1st Dist game last yr. & couldn't get the 4 wins needed to get in the playoffs. Whichever Team wins this game will put themselves in a very good position for a playoff spot

I hate Nederland.  Ozen, I don't mind so much.  But.... I've got a feeling Nederland will keep their streak alive tonight in a close battle.

Nederland 30

Ozen 26

The game is tomorrow.  Dang Indians can't even read a schedule right!!  :)