Woodville (4-0)(1-0) @ Buna (4-0)(1-0)

If Buna wins then I agree it was just validate what most believe about where the teams are at this point.  If Buna loses then it kinda shakes things up and will put Woodville higher on playoff picture.

I don't think the loser is in trouble as stated.  If Woodville loses it still comes down to Kountze game IMO.

+1

The loser will be in trouble because they still have kountze, east chambers, and Kirbyville left to play. Not to mention anahuac which could spoil someone's chances at the playoffs.

Very true. I think if Woodville loses, it will come down to their game with Kountze for that fourth spot. But Anahuac could play spoiler this year, you're right about that for sure.

Who cares this poll is for Opinions about Predictions and the Teams...Who cares about what the Middle Schoolers Did..We are Talkin about VARSITY

This is not a poll. It's a discussion forum. And my reply in this discussion is....if you don't care, don't read it and DEFINITELY don't respond. And to answer your question....i do. I care about middle school football.
1. Because my brother plays for the 8th grade team.
2. Because that's where the development starts.

I'll be sure to continue posting stuff about our middle school program just because you don't care about it :)

[quote name="eagleswoodville#1" post="1546361" timestamp="1412185307"]

#7. #5 was the QB and wasn't bad either. Ran a kickoff back for a TD.[/quote

I used to live with #5 and his family when I went to school in Buna. He is very agile and quick. He is usually the main HB but the starting qb was hurt. He's gonna be good in HS once he hits a spurt or two.