Woodville (4-0)(1-0) @ Buna (4-0)(1-0)

The Woodville Eagles travel to Buna to take on the Cougars next Friday night. Woodville is coming off a huge win over Hardin, 45-12. Buna is coming off a shut-out over Warren, 35-0. Am I crazy for thinking this will be a competitive game? Woodville has a ton of momentum, as does Buna. Both teams are athletic and physical. I think Buna has the edge in size. Keep in mind, I can not pick against my home team. So, with that said, I think Woodville pulls off the upset in Buna next Friday!

Woodville 23
Buna 21

Buna takes it easy. I think Woodville is a good team and I'm a fan of the Eagles, but Buna will be too much. People still aren't giving Buna a whole lot of credit.

Buna 35-7

I agree that people aren't giving Buna enough credit. They've beaten some very good football teams this year and are a definitely contender for the district title. But I think this game will be more competitive than 35-7. I think Woodville is much more than 7 points better than Warren.