Woodville (4-0)(1-0) @ Buna (4-0)(1-0)

Buna has huge offensive and defensive lines that are strong, their defense is strong and fast, they have three running backs that are starting-caliber, and IMO the best proven head coach in the district.

Woodville has athletes all over the field. Their defense is extremely physical and fast. They have fast receivers and one of the best dual-threat quarterbacks in the region in Marqui Jackson. Not to mention two young running backs that can go as well.

Woodville was missing a starting wide receiver and one of their running backs, who also starts at safety, last week. Not sure what their status is for this week.

If Buna is going to win, they will have to be able to keep Woodville's speed from getting to the edge.

If Woodville wants to win, they will have to get to the edge and take advantage of every opportunity they get.

This should be a great game. Both teams are fired up and undefeated and should be extremely passionate in this game.

It's the Small School Game of the Week!! Everyone come out and watch a great game!!

oh....and Go Eagles!!!!

I just don't see Woodville winning... Every team they have beaten is not good.. By any means. Playing deweyville kinda close outta tell you that you aren't that good. Yes I know Kountze is 0-4 so talk all you want about us because of me making this prediction all you want. Buna wins fairly easy in this one. Sorry that's my honest and realistic opinion on it. And you say Marqui is one of the top dual threat QB's in the area? He must've learned over the summer how to pass because last year his throws did not look good. Now as far as speed and agility yes he is good to go. Once again just being honest and you can bash KOUNTZE all you want but I don't care. Best of luck to the Eagles.

I just don't see Woodville winning... Every team they have beaten is not good.. By any means. Playing deweyville kinda close outta tell you that you aren't that good. Yes I know Kountze is 0-4 so talk all you want about us because of me making this prediction all you want. Buna wins fairly easy in this one. Sorry that's my honest and realistic opinion on it. And you say Marqui is one of the top dual threat QB's in the area? He must've learned over the summer how to pass because last year his throws did not look good. Now as far as speed and agility yes he is good to go. Once again just being honest and you can bash KOUNTZE all you want but I don't care. Best of luck to the Eagles.

I don't think I've ever bashed Kountze. I've said multiple times that they are a very good football team. And my opinion hasn't changed. At all. They have played a tough schedule up to this point. But I GUARANTEE you that if Kountze played Deweyville, it would be a close game. They are much bigger and control their possessions very well. None of the teams we've played are bad football teams at all. I know that may be hard for people who have never seem them to understand, but it's true. Yes, Kirbyville and EC beat te crap out of Deweyville. They're also top-10 team in this classification. The Woodville's and Kountze's of the world are not.
And as for Marqui, he's improve tremendously over the summer. All of our players have. It's even quite impressive to tell you the truth.

I don't think I've ever bashed Kountze. I've said multiple times that they are a very good football team. And my opinion hasn't changed. At all. They have played a tough schedule up to this point. But I GUARANTEE you that if Kountze played Deweyville, it would be a close game. They are much bigger and control their possessions very well. None of the teams we've played are bad football teams at all. I know that may be hard for people who have never seem them to understand, but it's true. Yes, Kirbyville and EC beat te crap out of Deweyville. They're also top-10 team in this classification. The Woodville's and Kountze's of the world are not.
And as for Marqui, he's improve tremendously over the summer. All of our players have. It's even quite impressive to tell you the truth.

Never said you bashed Kountze! Lol and it would not be close.. But this is my opinion and everyone has one lol

The winner of this game puts themselves in good position to make the playoffs even with so many games to play. The loser could be in trouble.

I think if Woodville wins, that puts them right I'm the middle of the playoff hunt, possibly looking at the second or third spot. If Buna wins, it only validates how good of a team they are and will only strengthen their case for competing for a district title.

Woodville has to take the next step and beat someone they're not supposed to beat. We've done a great job, for the most part, at beating the teams we're supposed to beat over the past fifteen years. Now it's time to take that next step and beat someone we're not supposed to beat and get over that hump.