West Sabine@Hull-Daisetta

BOBCAT PRIDE

You are living under a rock if you think HD could not beat Hemphill by 30 points right now. HD is much improved and finally healthy since week 1.

No, they played this year. Hemphill is better now than when they played HD. It was settled on the field.

HD plays who ever is on our schedule, and leave it all on the field week in and week out, it wouldnt matter who we played or who we beat it wouldnt be good enough for the almighty football GURU the one they call OLD SCHOOL 2 smh!!!

Exactly, HD plays whoever is on the schedule. They got beat by Hemphill after they "left it all on the field". No shame, Hemphill is better.

Exactly, HD plays whoever is on the schedule. They got beat by Hemphill after they "left it all on the field". No shame, Hemphill is better.

We didn't lose, we just ran outta time..... If we would have played longer, we would have eventually won!

I just like that saying lol. Hemphill beat HD and deserved to win. Ppl can think what they want if they were to play again but truth is, they don't. HH was the better team Friday night in Week 1. I'm over it, and comparing who played who and who scored what on who doesn't mean jack. There's no poll or strength of schedule or computer ranking that matters; it's winning the games against the teams you play and district wins get you in the playoffs.

We didn't lose, we just ran outta time..... If we would have played longer, we would have eventually won!

I just like that saying lol. Hemphill beat HD and deserved to win. Ppl can think what they want if they were to play again but truth is, they don't. HH was the better team Friday night in Week 1. I'm over it, and comparing who played who and who scored what on who doesn't mean jack. There's no poll or strength of schedule or computer ranking that matters; it's winning the games against the teams you play and district wins get you in the playoffs.

I'm sure every losing team says that

Colmesneil was down at least 2 key players if not more and still scored more points on HD than they did on anyone else. Did the second string come in and finish the game? Oh I forgot, you don't even have enough players to have a second string. WS by as many tds as they want.

This game will be decided by a touchdown....WS didnt have the injuries when they played Hemphill either.  A lot of the Hemphill faithful said SA was light years better than West Sabine!  If HD has a decent D Line then they will beat WS I believe....the WS oline still hasnt put it together yet.