Hardin-Jefferson @ Tatum

DirtyBird

Ok, I read this entire thread and have a couple of comments..... Contrary to what has been said here, HJ has proven that they have speed on the edges and in the backfield.... We have size, strength, and athleticism... I have seen film on Tatum, and have had kids in the HJ program for 2 years now... (I say 2 years because the previous 11 we have not had a program here)... Tatum will NOT hit HJ in the mouth... Jasper had a really fast QB and awesome wide-out and we sacked and shut that down... Kountze has probably the best athlete at QB and a couple of really good wide-outs and we shut that down.... Center, the same... LCM was supposed to be bigger and tougher, we wore them out..... HJ WILL get PRESSURE to the QB... We stopped pressuring the Kountze QB because they spread everything out and when our ends got upfield, that cat just took off... We stayed home and put a stop to that..... I believe Tatum will be the toughest team that HJ faces until we hit the playoffs.... A win here will be great for our confidence.... But a loss will only make us better... We win either way just because of the caliper of team Tatum is... But if you think Tatum will run over HJ, you got another thing coming.... You may figure out a weakness and beat us, but I promise that weakness aint gonna be hitting us in the mouth..... Good luck Tatum, looking forward to a great, injury free game....Oh, and if HJ pulls this one out, I cannot wait to hear how Tatum is over-rated, or not as good as everyone thought.... This is gonna make for some awesome reading!!!!

Ok, I read this entire thread and have a couple of comments..... Contrary to what has been said here, HJ has proven that they have speed on the edges and in the backfield.... We have size, strength, and athleticism... I have seen film on Tatum, and have had kids in the HJ program for 2 years now... (I say 2 years because the previous 11 we have not had a program here)... Tatum will NOT hit HJ in the mouth... Jasper had a really fast QB and awesome wide-out and we sacked and shut that down... Kountze has probably the best athlete at QB and a couple of really good wide-outs and we shut that down.... Center, the same... LCM was supposed to be bigger and tougher, we wore them out..... HJ WILL get PRESSURE to the QB... We stopped pressuring the Kountze QB because they spread everything out and when our ends got upfield, that cat just took off... We stayed home and put a stop to that..... I believe Tatum will be the toughest team that HJ faces until we hit the playoffs.... A win here will be great for our confidence.... But a loss will only make us better... We win either way just because of the caliper of team Tatum is... But if you think Tatum will run over HJ, you got another thing coming.... You may figure out a weakness and beat us, but I promise that weakness aint gonna be hitting us in the mouth..... Good luck Tatum, looking forward to a great, injury free game....Oh, and if HJ pulls this one out, I cannot wait to hear how Tatum is over-rated, or not as good as everyone thought.... This is gonna make for some awesome reading!!!!

I think you are confusing "hit HJ in tha mouth" with " Tatum will whip HJ".