Hardin-Jefferson @ Tatum

DirtyBird

I like HJ against Tatum. HJ is way up, and tatum is a little down. I went and watched the hawks, and they're the real deal. As for the WOS game, I would have to pick the Stangs, but for the first time in at least a dozen years I can honestly say the hawks have an actual realistic chance of beating them.

A little down from what?

I don't follow deep east texas football. I thought I saw they had had a couple of mediocre results. I might have very well gotten them confused with some other deep east texas football team that I don't follow.

Yeah here is one of their mediocre results...they lost to Gilmer 41-35. Gilmer may be the best team in the state in 4AD2.

Yeah here is one of their mediocre results...they lost to Gilmer 41-35. Gilmer may be the best team in the state in 4AD2.

And the chapel hill result? I don't know much about them, I'm not being snarky. I know chapel hill got destroyed by PNG, and also lost to whitehouse and lindale, and I know lindales record sucks, so I would think tatum should beat chapel hill by a lot? Correct me if I'm wrong, i REALLY don't keep up with east texas football

Your making the mistake that people that pretend they know football make. You're comparing scores.

I know football. But I don't know tatum. I guess I can put a high school football picture up. But since you know so much more than me about football, and since you know tatum football, please dissect their loss to chapel hill for me, which on paper at least would seem like a fairly bad loss.

Your making the mistake that people that pretend they know football make. You're comparing scores.

I know football. But I don't know tatum. I guess I can put a high school football picture up. But since you know so much more than me about football, and since you know tatum football, please dissect their loss to chapel hill for me, which on paper at least would seem like a fairly bad loss.

Shooooooooooo he may seek his people and let us in the know all about football. I'll give you a short cut. WOS would smoke Tatum.

Usually the score is what we look at the end of the game to see who won. I'm not pretending to know football but I do know that. LOL . Ok all joking aside I know what your talking about, its about the match up. The match up of WOS and Tatum is not in Tatums favor. I saw Tatum/Kountze last year and the team looked young and most will be Juniors this year if I remember correct. Next year will be Tatums year if thats correct.

P.S. I'm not a smart man but I do know what the score is.

Usually the score is what we look at the end of the game to see who won. I'm not pretending to know football but I do know that. LOL . Ok all joking aside I know what your talking about, its about the match up. The match up of WOS and Tatum is not in Tatums favor. I saw Tatum/Kountze last year and the team looked young and most will be Juniors this year if I remember correct. Next year will be Tatums year if thats correct.

P.S. I'm not a smart man but I do know what the score is.

Next year's team will return 1 of the QB's, 8 RB's, 7 WR/Slot guys, and 4 starting OL...Obviously all those guys don't start but they play. On defense they return 2 DL, 3 LB, 2 DB... These are starters. Evans don't put sophomores on varsity..It's rare. Overstreet, BJ Allen, Bryce Bell and Lennon Creer... That's all that's been on varsity as sophomores. 

I'll say this, and trust me, I really hate to.Tatum matches up better with a WOS or Gilmer better than they do a HJ type team.

That being said, maybe Tatum will show something they haven't showed in a few weeks this Friday night.

Next year's team will return 1 of the QB's, 8 RB's, 7 WR/Slot guys, and 4 starting OL...Obviously all those guys don't start but they play. On defense they return 2 DL, 3 LB, 2 DB... These are starters. Evans don't put sophomores on varsity..It's rare. Overstreet, BJ Allen, Bryce Bell and Lennon Creer... That's all that's been on varsity as sophomores. 

I'll say this, and trust me, I really hate to.Tatum matches up better with a WOS or Gilmer better than they do a HJ type team.

That being said, maybe Tatum will show something they haven't showed in a few weeks this Friday night.

Overstreet is not playing at UT anymore?

That wasn't a fairly bad loss, it was astonishing.

True story. We match up and play a lot better against faster, more athletic teams. I said that a couple years ago and got laughed at, but it's 100.

It was one of those nights. All teams have them. 

Offense put up almost 500 yards.... Had a 102 yard KO return for a TD, had a 73 yard KO return that set up a TD the next play. Completed a pass in under a min left down to CH's 10-yard line and fumble....

Defense played good enough for 40-minutes....

One of those nights. 

We plan on knocking y'all in the mouth.

But that's how we do it up here in the 903.

You might do it, but HJ sets up well to take it and keep moving the ball. The key is whether or not tatum can figure out who to knock. If they can see through all the misdirection, they'll be in good shape. But HJ runs that offense really, really well.

You might do it, but HJ sets up well to take it and keep moving the ball. The key is whether or not tatum can figure out who to knock. If they can see through all the misdirection, they'll be in good shape. But HJ runs that offense really, really well.

Hopefully they will be reading their keys and not watching the circus in the backfield.